1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STT Schedule is up on the web Site

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by David Grey, Dec 29, 2010.

1. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Dave,

Is the pro school the day before the Grattan round (the 13th of May I think) going to be CCW like the race's that weekend?

3. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Just signed up our crew for the first event we will do in 2011! Richard is the man

4. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

I'm really liking what I see that Richard and Mark have in store for us down in the Southern Region.:up:

Makes living in Atlanta not so bad after all.:D

5. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I'm going to go broke this year! :D

6. Freddy

Freddy Well-Known Member

Where is it, nothing shows up when I go to the season schedule section?

7. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

8. Freddy

Freddy Well-Known Member

Oops, guess I should have hit my refresh button!!!!

9. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

web site

you wil need to re set Sportbiketracktime.com to your favorites. the old websit used to redirect you to another address. the schedule is on sportbiketracktime.com 's main page

10. Hey Brian, it was good to meet you and thanks to you too for the help with my rear BST at Jennings. :beer:

11. DC21

DC21 Well-Known Member

Has STT gone to a completely down south track org? I thought they did tracks up north (VIR, Summit, NJMP, etc.) this year as well as south tracks?

12. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

truff

13. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Oh there it is!

Monte distributed an announcement a year or so ago stating they website is sportbiketracktime.biz. :Poke:

In fact, this site is still active and has a note to check for the 2011 schedule after the holidays :confused: Oh well.

14. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Too bad the dates that STT will do Grattan CCW are when many WERA racers will be at Nelson.

Maybe they can be convinced to do the May 13th Pro School in CCW direction.

15. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Hello.....Click the Link in post number one, takes you right to the 2011 schedule. Thanks

16. Im already looking forward to it!

Lora has already put in to be off for the opener at Roebling and if she can get off, we might do CMP a couple weeks later also.

17. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

:confused: Uh... yeah... That's why I wrote "oh there it is" and was able to make the comments I did in the subsequent post.

18. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Hey Mark, you typing with one finger or two??? Tdub

19. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

My bad, Thought you still were having trouble seeing the schedule. Glad you found it. We will have our all new website up in a few days.

Tdub, one finger typing for me for a while:up:

20. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Same here...one gets tired I use the other one. ;)