1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportbike Tire Service/Michelin tires

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Sportbike Tire Service, May 11, 2020.

1. Sportbike Tire Service

Sportbike Tire Service Active Member

Sportbike Tire Service is excited to be part of this upcoming weekends event at Roebling Road Raceway. Jeff Cottingham will be there with his smiling face and will have a bunch of the brand new Michelin race tire line-up. When you get a chance, stop by and take a look at the new Michelin race tires---they are extremely impressive and priced to sell. Everyone, be safe and stay healthy.

2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

What can you tell me about Power Cup 2 for an R6? I cannot find any useful reviews or info to make an informed decision of this vs. Q4.

3. Sportbike Tire Service

Thanks for the question. So far this year, the feedback from everyone that is using these awesome tires is that they have unbelievable grip with super long lasting wear. And not to mention, the price point is the cheapest out there for the performance of the Cup 2 tire.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I rode nothing but Michelins for years. Then trackside service went away. I had to order mine online then pay for another vendor to change them at track. Was a PIA. Wish they would come back trackside.

5. Sportbike Tire Service

Thanks for being a supportive Michelin rider. Sportbike Tire Service is trackside at many trackday and sanctioned race venues throughout the country. If you give me an idea where you are going to be next, maybe I can help. Thanks

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's west coast, not sure if anyone is doing Michelin out there at all. Well, souther west coast.

7. Sportbike Tire Service

The West coast is an area of opportunity for the Michelin product, especially Southern California. Sportbike Tire Service is always looking for people or person to vend the Michelin product. If anyone is interested, please call us at 734-210-8859. Thanks