1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So What's it Gonna Be (US Roadracing)?

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It would be great to hire someone - however there is no budget for that. Having someone do it part time wouldn't do any better than the part time person we have now (me :D).

It will be addressed better as we move forward.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have some at 18" x 30" I believe. The older rectangular logo, just found another case of them.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't give you an answer because there aren't enough details. We will see and there are a lot of options for us. However until something firm comes along we're proceeding with our series and and our already contracted TV shows.

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

completely understand.. the effort it takes is usually pretty under estimated.

even a little bit of activity would be better than most orgs and could be an advantage for sure.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I use our FB page for announcements of schedules and online being open when I remember as well as putting out links to live timing.

Overall though, one thing a lot of people miss is we've been working social media since 98 on here ;)

6. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

yeah, i have seen those announcements. i guess i'm thinking more along the lines promoting upcoming events, featured riders, wera sponsorship announcements, etc.. maybe even vids and pictures.. stuff people can share that has a longer reach than just those that follow wera..

i assume your going to need something more, especially with the upcoming pro series.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I totally agree it could be much better and that's the plan - however budget drives everything as with all businesses.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Mongo, you have a serious enquirey via email mate:up:

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Dibs for 4+ of them.

Can you bring then to roadlanta?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll look for it. Last week was a bit of a lost week for us.

I'll try to remember to get a pack of them into the truck.