1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slick on the RSV4 for New Jersey

Discussion in 'General' started by ckruzel, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, actually he'd have had issues then too :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's a line where you can have a lot of fun without being a robot but sometimes the line got crossed.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He's done some epicly stupid shit that has almost destroyed any future chances with some teams. Then you factor in his <rumored> pay demands and he's damaged goods. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 and a half foot pole.

I like him but no f@ckin' way if I was shopping my team to sponsors, not with the young cats around now.

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

You are right, I am all Danny all the time. He is family so I will always be on his side. As for the other questions, those are not for me to comment on. I am not his spokesman.

5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that MA has used pictures of Danny in their ads in Cycle World, but he isn't a regular rider. Just him doing a burnout, number 69 prominently displayed.

6. For sure, I was at one of the events. Maybe funny at a frat party but not with that audience. My point was do what makes your sponsors happy.

7. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I am a Danny fan boy. The guy is fantastic with the fans, has been since I first met him riding for Grant. This is the guy who would see my boys waiting for autographs and grab them, put them on his bikes and get pics not because he knew them or me but he remembered them from the years before. Dude has a pool of talent and a lot of personality and is what the Series needs but he needs a handler. He needs a manager who will keep him on the short end of a leash IF he wants continued success and career opportunities at a high level. Maybe he doesnt want that, maybe he is perfectly content with what he is doing. Either way I'll keep watching.