1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSV4 1100 Factory Works

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Shiv Pathak, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

2019 Aprilia RSV4 1100 FW STK1 APX race bike
    This is an Aprilia Factory Works built motorcycle. This is not a normal Aprilia.
    800 miles

While it is registrable/insurable (due to having a VIN), it is a purpose built (by the Aprilia MotoGP team) race bike. Equipped with carbon fairings, fully programmable racing APX ECU (ignition cuts for TC/WC, turn by turn TC settings, etc), handheld ECU/TC programmer, AIM Solo DL with Integrated AIM Smarty Cam, Ohliins TTX AP 3600 shock, Ohlines NIX forks lengthened to 130mm stroke by GP Suspension, extra front wheel w/rotors, second (higher) seat, extra sprokets, swing arm inserts, and motor mount positions. Will also include a new-in-box set of rotors and a new (unmounted) set of Pirelli SC1 slicks. The 220hp bike has over $55k in it and is only 1 of 3 in the US (last time I checked). I purchased it with the intention of it being an my ultimate track toy once I got up to speed on my other (lesser) track bikes. The couple of times I rode it at Thunderhill were eye-opening. Super stable at speed with TC stuttering the engine note everytime wheelsman or wheelies occurred. Very cool, effective and nothing like any road-going Superbike. Unfortunately, a recent injury at the supermoto track changed my plans. So I'm selling both my track bikes (also a 2019 Kramer 890 GP2R in another listing). This bike is barely used a serious bit of kit. Serious inquiries only please.

$30k with the extras

Attached Files:

2. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

is this the one you place an order on the aprilia site and they build it for you ?

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Wow....just wow.

Canadian Bacon and itsrichierich like this.
  4. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

Yes, it’s build by Aprilia’s MotoGP team. The engine is also hand assembled by them. Standard components but all hand selected for matching.

AJ and itsrichierich like this.
  5. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

My exact thought... I contemplated about selling my Ford Raptor, buy an older Tundra and use the extra cash for one of his bikes.

6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

That has to be the single most beautiful sport bike I have ever viewed in my life...
    I've always fancied them but that one in particular makes my knees go weak and my heart pound.

It's way out of my budget ...but if it wasn't I'd be on the first flight to your neighborhood ..lol

Seriously that thing is a work of art.... BRAVO.

7. SnkrMonstr

SnkrMonstr Member

This is beautiful. It's also a helluva deal. Way outside my track bike budget as well but free bump and congrats to the next owner on this work of art.

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wow! Nice!

9. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Mmmm! Brake caliper ducts!

10. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

Price reduced to $28k!

11. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

Bump, still for sale :)
    Buy the ultimate track day weapon!

12. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

I can't believe this is still for sale! Motivated seller here :)

13. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I cant believe it's still for sale as well.
    Great bike.
    Once I win the lottery it will be in my garage.

14. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

15. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

Located in Bay Area, CA (Danville)

16. Shiv Pathak

Shiv Pathak Member

Still available. Why spend $50k building a proper track bike when you can buy this for much less

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I love this bike. Wish I could take it off your hands.

18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Out of all the bikes I've viewed here , it puzzles me that that is still on the chopping block.

It just doesn't get much better than that machine.

Perhaps it's just too exquisite of a machine to ride in anger and possibly damage....for the average working Joe?

So e one however will eventually, scire a great deal....for almost 1 of 1 exclusivity.

You should try Iconic.. I know people seem to love to hate it , but I'll be damned if they don't move a lot of what they advertise.

Shiv Pathak likes this.
  19. SpeedR73

SpeedR73 Active Member

These special order race bikes are always over my head… I’m not ready for anything like it, but am super interested in it. How does this differ from the XTrenta or other Factory STK1 MM from Aprilia?