Roebling track records

Discussion in 'General' started by motojoe_23, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I heard Tim Hunt did a 1:07.-- at a track day.

2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

I heard Tim Hunt is a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi.

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

After I talked to him he was suprised that he was mentioned here.

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Jim Cohrs was on a mission this weekend at Roebling, nearly 12 flat on his R6. He and Tim Hunt were flyin the flag proudly for us in the "Over 40" gang.
    And Cohrs is too modest a guy I bet to say much here..
    :)

5. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I heard Jim Cohrs is a three foot tall one legged midget that showers in MGD and feeds his babies pot pies.

Don't hurt me James. :up:

and he's fast as shiiiite for an old fart.........Aw shiiiiite, forgot I was old too.

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

He's going to the WERA round too.

7. UR35

UR35 David

Pos Laps Number Bike Size Name
    1 10 511 BMW 100 TIMOTHY BEMISDERFER, GREENCASTLE, PA. Twigg Cycle,Max BMW,CTR,Dunlop,Pit Bull,
    2 10 717 SUZ 100 TIM HUNT, LA VERGNE, TN. KWS Motorsports,Dunlop,Arai,Apex Roadrac
    3 10 12 BMW 100 NATE KERN, ROSWELL, GA. BMW Motorrad USA,BMW Atlanta,Morton's BM
    4 10 86 KAW 100 JASON FARRELL, OSHKOSH, WI. Speed Tech,US Chrome,Line 2 Line,Pirelli
    5 10 427 BMW 100 ERIC HELMBACH, CALIFON, NJ. Chester Auto Repair,BMW of Manhattan,Pir
    6 10 29 SUZ 100 RICK JOHNSON, GREENSBORO, NC. Dunlop,Vortex,Sharkskinz,VP,Vesrah
    7 10 67 SUZ 100 TODD LEWIS, MORRISVILLE, NC.
    8 10 18 SUZ 100 PAUL SCALPH, KING GEORGE, VA. Michelin,Sharlskins,Vortex
    9 9 139 MV 100 GARY BERBAUM, WASHINGTON, NJ. FAST by Ferracci,FW Speer Yamaha
    10 1 36 KTM 119 JOEL SPALDING, HUNTLY, IL. Indy

8. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Talked to James last night. He's definitely trying to make the WERA round.

He is on fire.

9. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

That dude is f'n flying.
    And I have to race him in the geezer class again.......someday.......

10. tarheelguy451

tarheelguy451 Well-Known Member

I hate it when Nice people are fast as crap.

Great Job Jim!!

By the way, your old bodywork is in the trailer. Ping me when your comin to VIR or an AMA round.

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

based on those results, that looks it like it would have been a helluva race to watch. a 5-way battle til the end for 1st, a 3-way battle for 7th, and two guys battling for 10th with lee acree having the only lonely race in 6th.

12. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Nah, he cleared the first dirt berm and landed between the two berms. His bike was half way up the second one with him underneath it. I actually ran past him and couldn't figure out where the heck he ended up until I ran back and found him. Where I found the strength to pick it up and get it off one of his legs I'll never know but I did appreciate the guys I screamed at to jump the fence and help me get it off his other (I can be pretty convincing...). That was back when Jack and Vickie used to manage the place. They were not far behind me. It was a track day before a race I think (been so long I can't remember) and there wasn't any corner workers over there. He was flying though :D