1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Road Raceway 3/15-17/2019

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Ryan Kauffman

Ryan Kauffman SuziGuy86

In order to practice in the afternoon on Friday, do you have to register and tech in the AM? Or could I make it to the afternoon registration/tech and still make the afternoon practice? Thank you in advance

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can register for a half day when registration reopens after their lunch break (it's earlier than the on track one) and get through tech no problem.

4. Ryan Kauffman

Ryan Kauffman SuziGuy86

will the cost still be the full 150 for practice with registering the half day?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, I think it's $100, might be $90. I'll try to remember and ask the boss.

6. sportracer07

sportracer07 Well-Known Member

Roughly how many practice sessions will you get throughout the day? Sorry im a noob lol

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. 2 morning, 2 longer in the afternoon.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More info - Gate will be open 24 hours starting Thursday. Pay for camping/power at the gate as well as your wristbands.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I know this is a Roebling thread but is there a TD the Friday before LVMS on 3/22 ?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Check with Dale. I think he's doing them but not sure. Glad you said something, need a Vegas thread :D

11. drewwillgetyou

drewwillgetyou Average Guy

What time do gates close?

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

They don't

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, open all night. Great day today with only two crashes, fantastic fun time and good job to everyone on and off track!