1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Race report

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Arrived Thursday night for Stickboy practice. Had high hopes for the little 400 and my first time riding it.
    Skip 1st session because I always do. Go out second session come out of 9 onto the front straight and my clutch slips big time have to make another lap before pulling in. So long story short. I adjusted it at lever, at clutch cover multiple times with no luck. Joe Fischer came over and adjusted it, no worky. I swapped clutch cable because why not, didn't help.

So I got shit hammered drunk Friday night, stayed in bed until noon obviously not getting up to go ask for a credit due to bike issues. LOL.
    Felt like Fido's ass all day Saturday with a hangover and didn't feel wonderful today. Traffic driving the 4.5 hours home was a damn nightmare.

I'm not shot gunning any more beers with Chris and Brandon or drinking any more Vodka with David and Todd.

See you guys next round at RRR. Will figure bike out soon. About to do 20 plus days straight at work

The End

Phl218 and 418 like this.
  2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a solid effort.
    Thanks for grabbing my stand before my epic two lap race.

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Minus the mechanical. Sounds like you had a great time.

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me about the credit.

5. Shenanigans

Will do thank you.

6. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

What is the credit for? Getting shit hammered, the hangover or the beer shotgunning?

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes?

5axis and Shenanigans like this.
  8. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Well you gotta give credit where credit is due. And it looks like Gary did a quite respectable job of overdoing it. :bow:

TLR67 and Shenanigans like this.
  9. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Don't give him shit. I offered him a bike to ride after his turd took a dump and he said he was skeered.... :)

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. Shenanigans

Was scared you would have me arrested after I wadded it up. LOL

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator