1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta Schedule

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Lance Molnar, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

I know the posted WERA schedule shows the typical race times (2hour ULW in AM; 4 hour race in afternoon). Noticed when registered for both races via N2, the email registration invoice indicated 11:00 AM start for the 4 hour and 3:15 PM start for the 2-hour. Is this an error or is there a plan to change the times of the races.

Thanks in advance

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I would assume it goes by the WERA schedule. I did not see a time anywhere on N2's site or at registration.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone know what time the gates open Thursday?

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Hope it's the normal schedule. Our crew (just the two riders) need the 2 hours to set up!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The schedule on our site is what will be followed. The N2 site times seem to be what we did in the beginning of all this before swapping the races around.

5. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Thanks - assumed, but just wanted to confirm.
    Heading out to buy some rain gear.....

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, don't get too excited or upset depending on your preference in track conditions. Been a forecast of 40% or so around here every day for the entire summer.

Lance Molnar likes this.
  7. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Even your weathermen are conservative eh?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, technically they are correct, it has rained every day somewhere in the broadcast area....

9. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Never been to Rd Atlanta before, planning on arriving Friday. Anything to know before we head out besides bring a generator? Is there water available to fill the tank in the camper?

10. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Georgia is full of banjo playing hillbillies?

Not that? I got nothing...

See you at the track!