1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Nicky

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, May 22, 2017.

1. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

condolences to family and friends! such a cool guy. RIP Nicky
    tim

2. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

I was always proud to say Nicky came down to Florida to race our series as a young boy. After that, I got to see him win many races and championships and then become MOTOGP World Champion but he was a World Champion in more ways than one. God we're going to miss him.

Gino230 and GixxerBlade like this.
  3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Gospeed Champ

4. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences to the entire Hayden family. Rest in Peace Nicky...

5. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

Godspeed, Nicky. You will be miss. R.I.P.

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I'll be back at laguna Seca this year with my kids, I got to see him win both of his Laguna Moto GP races. His Victory lap with his Dad will stick around in my memory. I'm hoping next month as I'm there that I get to visualize it all over again.

I'd love it if Honda will bring his RC211V and let Roger or Tommy do a lap in honor.

Funkm05 and turbulence like this.
  7. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Godspeed Nicky. Condolences to family and friends.

8. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Brutal.

RIP #69.

9. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

So tragic... RIP Nicky

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I am blessed to have seen him ride. God Speed NH69, you will not be forgotten.

11. Shawn A.

Shawn A. Well-Known Member

This is just devastating.

12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Nicky.

What an amazing person!

Prayers sent for the Family.

13. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

So tragic, so unfair and too soon.

RIP Nicky

14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Here I was hoping he'd be the first one to bag a MotoGP, and a World Superbike championship. Then, maybe that missing mile for the grand slam. Darn.

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Pretty sure the championship bike is sitting in the Hayden garage in KY, but man would that be an amazing tribute if they could make it happen.....

RedReplicant and Funkm05 like this.
  16. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Sad....but It's awesome he got to live his dream! And I'm glad he was able to have some family there as he passed.

17. Dan379

Dan379 Active Member

I think it was early 2000's, they had Nicky come up and do autographs at the Canadian motorcycle show. My girlfriend at the time and I got the autograph, said a few words to him and went on to look at the rest of the show. The girlfriend wanted to go back to the Honda booth to look at a "particular" motorcycle a few times, which I thought was odd but rolled with it as she had never really showed any interest in motorcycles before. It took me a while but finally figured out she was going and staring down Nicky everytime. She watched every ama/motogp race with me after that. That's my Nicky story.

RedReplicant likes this.
  18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

FUCK!

So many emotions. This just sucks.

RIP Nicky.

Forever our Champ. Forever our Legend.

19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Godspeed Nicky. Condolences to the Haydens, some of the best people anywhere not just racing. This is brutal, I'm gutted.

20. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

Like the rest of you guys, I'm deveststed. I Still don't want to believe it.

RIP Nicky.