1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

race pic question

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by vance, May 24, 2009.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Vance...did we ever meet? I pit with Brandon every race... I drive the big ugly black "junkies" truck. lol Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

2. kanatuna

And thanks a ton to Paistes5. I got the CD man. The pics are great. Thanks a lot. I still owe you a beer or something...

3. vance

vance *

First, sweet truck. I saw someone repainting the bumber with a rattle can of black paint.:)

Was that you that Travis and I talked to at the end of Sunday when we were looking for a pump to get gas out of my tank?

4. kanatuna

O yea... That was me on both accounts. lmao I had to change a damn flat there too.
    I know who you are now....you have slanted number plates...or numbers... The fast guy. lol Thanks for the pix and thanks for the beers. lol Your buddy on the CBR gave us some beers when you left. lol Sorry we had no luck with the Siphon.

5. vance

vance *

Well, although I would like to take the credit, the fast guy is Travis Norton, on the red gixxer #121
    I was on the yellow # 996
    That was beer on the honda.
    No shit, his last name is beer

6. kanatuna

ok ok I gotcha. So...Beer gave us beer... Norton, who rides a Suzuki is the fast guy....and your wife takes pictures. lmao Thanks a lot regardless man. lol