1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to MotoAmerica

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

For putting full races on youtube. I'm always moving around and its nice to watch races even if I miss them live

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting there is a couple of other things you get with a subscription but this would seem to be self defeating. Is it officially posted?

3. Captain Morgan

I'm not good with subscriptions. I should know 2 languages by now with babble. Have an apple subscription and don't have an iphone. ((got an ipod). I realized after 2 years was paying a you fit gym membership on a bank account I never check after going one week and then leaving the Country.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

They have been uploading races and features to youtube for years...

5. Captain Morgan

Guess I'm behind the times, but thanks to be able to watch races when internet doesn't always work constantly

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that YouTube is on the Internet too.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Captain Morgan

In a bad way, been on a binder in Santorini Greece, been 5 days and can't remember one

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well you just found your solution to “Coming to America”. Just go on a “binder” when you are here and you won’t remember how long you were here or why you hate america.

9. Captain Morgan

Not really, in Athens now, going back to Egypt to pick up my kite gear in a couple of days, then Madascgar for a month, back to Florida for a week to check on my truck then back to to the Bahamas. The US is not so bad

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You definitely have a lot more fun adventures in remote places that I surely don’t have and I’m sure most don’t.

My sister in law lived her whole life that way. I admire the ability to not worry about your future and save, or buy a house, have kids, etc.?

11. Captain Morgan

Spent the last week in Cairo, flying out now. The TV in my last cheap hotel room had one plug and 2 things that need to be plugged in, the tv screenwas aboutthe size of a laptop. Spent about 30 minutes, thinking I could find a solution. No solution, a TV that doesn't work,

12. Captain Morgan

But youtube, and all things motorcycles gives me something to watch

13. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

I give them props for putting together the “Pressure to Rise” series. It’s really well made and gives some great insight.

Triple X and Steeltoe like this.