1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimail Racing race fairings - new lower prices!

Discussion in 'Other' started by superbikestore, Feb 4, 2009.

1. superbikestore

superbikestore Well-Known Member

It's the same as the 07-08, so right now :up:

2. superbikestore

I should be able to get that for the kit price, let me confirm, however the SB tail kits are $390, not $355.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  3. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Cool. Please do let me know. I ended up picking up a superbike tail elsewhere but may opt to go this route as well. With this said, I'm interested in that package.

4. superbikestore

I can do the custom kit for the regular price.

5. Slow-r6

Slow-r6 Member

Any update on the 1098 kit?

6. Jokerzwild

Jokerzwild Active Member

Looking for an 06 GSXR 600 Kit PM sent.

7. Shawn3210

Shawn3210 O HAI

How much for a 2009 r6 shipped?

8. TwiztedRabbit

TwiztedRabbit Well-Known Member

2006 Honda CBR600rr shipped to 43081 please?

9. superbikestore

Still waiting. ETA is moved back to mid April due to some worker shortage.

On backorder. ETA mid April.

$355 shipped, on backorder.

$385 shipped. On backorder.

Sorry guys. I know this is a bad time of year for Optimal to be out of stock on everything. China had a like a month off for new years and now a worker shortage has delayed the next shipment. My hands are tied.

I can offer Armour Bodies to anyone who needs something sooner. Yes, it is more expensive, but it is very nice bodywork. I sell a lot of it as well and there are many pleased customers.

Here is a howto video on installing race fairings for your entertainment

http://roadracing.me/?p=99

10. LuckyBoi

LuckyBoi Active Member

a worker shortage in china. you believed that?

11. superbikestore

I've worked with these people a long time, they are up front, honest, and take care of their customers. I consider them friends and I have no reason not to believe it. Perhaps it is just a shortage of staff at this one facility where they make the fairings. Maybe there is only 10 people that work there, and 5 of them are related and had an aunt die. It's not important. There isn't any need to be making smart remarks here. Why don't you make your 29th post a little more useful and put it over in the dungeon :up:

12. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

no video for optimal fairings? (on a gsxr :clap::clap:)

those gsxr fairings can't get here any sooner. right before season is starting.

13. superbikestore

Process should be mostly the same for any model of bike. It is bad timing on Optimal's shipment. They will surely miss out on some sales for the guys that have to get going before mid april, but it is what it is.

14. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Got my fairings from Eric last Saturday and he has been very helpful with the install. First set of track fairings for me so I can't compare them to anything but I will just state some observations: There were only like 2 dimples for where to drill for the windscreen and where the upper and the lower meets at the front near the rad it isn't flush, its a little unsettlement(?) you can see from this pic. Also a tip, use the rivet style DZUS fasteners. I didnt, got the clip on and while they are OK, I drill the dimples on one side where the upper and lower meet and I found out that the clips are big enough to go to the holes.

[​IMG]

15. superbikestore

Thanks for the report !

16. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Welcome but I forgot to mention the positives:

- Price is great
    - Quality to me is good. I didnt have to do anything to the bodywork aside from drilling out the holes and mounting it up. Like I said there were a couple small issues but nothing major.
    - Superbikestore has great customer service and fast shipping, ordered on like Tuesday and got it on Saturday. :up: