1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok..BBS...Who needs a pair of Pei's

Discussion in 'General' started by Venom51, May 27, 2012.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No...not mine.

However a couple have been rescued by the same Pei rescue we got our from in Tennessee and they would want these Oophers to stay together.

This is Diamond. He's a little under a year old, AKC registered, Fawn Brush coat. He'll be getting his eyes tac'd later in the week and a full health check. He's house trained, medium energy and gets along well with other dogs.

[​IMG]

This is Sapphire. Shes a little under a year old, AKC registered, Fawn horse coat that's house trained as well. She's so pretty but just a little timid and looks to Diamond for leadership

[​IMG]

They would love for us to take them and we are mulling it over but just in case we decide it's best to stick with just 2 I'd like to help them find a good home.

Applicants will have to pass muster which includes a home inspection. We aren't sure what the adoption fees will be just yet but if someone will give them a good home the wife and I would be willing to help with the fees.

You can find more info if you desire at their site. Tennessee Sharpei Rescue

Senna likes this.
  2. Venom51

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You shouldn't have posted that first picture.

notbostrom likes this.
  4. Venom51

It's the only ones they have so far. Common Shar-Pei problem. Once they are tacked they'll be much better looking. I'm not willing to color the information just to get them adopted.

They won't be released to anyone until any medical issues are addressed and resolved.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was kidding. Since it's your own thread, you couldn't be the insensitive dick and apparently Strick has been busy sort somewhere else. So I stepped in.

6. Venom51

Would you like me to berate myself for a bit to make you feel better?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You wouldn't be credible.

8. Venom51

After lots of discussion we have come to the conclusion it's best for us not to take in 2 more. Just too much to take care of between the house projects, granny and work.

So I'll bump this in an effort to help get them placed in a good home.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kick ass looking dogs, wish we had a place big enough for them.

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

beautiful dogs. how are they with small children?

11. Venom51

Depends on the kid and the dog. One of my two has no problem with anyone..kids, adults..assholes. It doesn't matter she likes everybody.

The other one is skiddish with anyone but me. The only thing I would be concerned about is if they play as hard as ours do they would likely knock the kid down a bunch. I haven't been around these 2 to know their temperament though.

12. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

damn. i was hoping you were gonna say vicious. there are a few too many small kids running the streets in my neighborhood. 'was hoping to get rid of a few.

seriously tho, my neighbor (who watches our 3 dogs when needed) is trying to convince her hubby to get a dog. they're the nicest people and have 2 great kids (11 and 13). i think she's about to break him but i don't know if he'd want 2. i'll pass along the thread info just the same.

'always happy to help find doggies a good home.

13. Venom51

Well...the wife decided things were all too pleasantly calm around the house. She tossed a bomb in today with these 2. So they have a home now with us.

The boy snores louder than I do.

The will be know as Max and Maybel.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    backbone, SundaySocial and Phl218 like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:up::up::up:

Good on ya.

15. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Awesome!!!

Ride safe,
    AAron

16. Venom51

R.I.P. Maxwell. 1/18/2019 at 147 pm.