1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

A set of boobs wont fix that. I'm sure she would put a lot of effort in though.

2. jayhawkindc

jayhawkindc Well-Known Member

3. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

4. tlovely

tlovely Well-Known Member

5. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

6. L8RSK8R

:crackup: phuckin excellent :crackup:

7. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

8. trancework

trancework It's always now...

9. L8RSK8R

10. vini

vini Well-Known Member

11. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

12. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

Fugging genius! I would never spend that much time making a CL ad but if it sells it sells. The $199,999 marked down to $700 is the deal breaker for me.

13. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Joe is the man!

14. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

Attached Files:

15. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Talk about a incredible bike ! The whole frame has been powder coated silver. The front forks are off of a GSXR 750 for improved handling. The rear swing arm is a Metamachex Quadruple box section with polished chain adjuster and a Metamachex fully adjustable dog bone. The custom body work is a MV Augusta rear seat unit with built in amber bulbs and turn signals. The front body work is Simpson Detour Predator Streetfighter fairings with twin head lights. The 1200cc motor is rebuilt with high performance parts and a single stage of nitrous ! 480 607-7433 For more info go to http://powersportsbrokers.net/show.aspx?vid=2022493

16. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

that doesnt answer my question.

17. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

I know, I wasn't addressing your question just posting up the description if the add goes down so others can still read about it.

Oh and to me they look bent.

18. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

19. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Winner.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/2994470292.html

GQick fix project 88fz6 just no time between jobs ..stout bike its going thru fork swap all it needs is r6 front wheel break assy and clip on barsnlevers bike is one owner tittle an have all service paperwork all the way back also have r1 rear shock to go on back which opens u up for fat tire all is bolt ons and few dif ppl on here have all parts and priced at 200$ and they he r6 fairings which will cross also bike runs fantastic 1900 neg or trade.bike is not junk y no means da hoot me a offer emails come to phone...

20. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

$600, on a good day?