1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

probably plays some fruity music on a loop :D

BigBird and 2blueYam like this.
  2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Who's the cutie? You got your hand full of her backside there, young man.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Oh, she's the show-off engineer that's stuck around through all of my shenanigans. A few years after this photo she earned the privilege of becoming the team's designated 'Break-in rider.'
    "Go out and put 400 to 500 miles on this FZR, constantly varying the RPM."
    She also wrote the very first computer program for the Czar to use for rudimentary sorting of the hand-scored hourly and final National Endurance standings.
    I appreciate her enough to have upgraded her 400 Ninja to a 500 40th Anniversary Edition last week.

I'll get back to you, once she's been able to zoom in on the picture. She's got no recollection from 41 years ago.

Back to the picture of the RB and crew at the Rockingham 30 hour @27:
    'Ed' Eddy and I kept the shop open at Jugenheimer Motors that weekend, even though Ed was a roadracer also. The important footnote is back then, a very young James Kerker was spending all of his time with his best friend Chris Eddy, at Ed and Alice's house. The Eddys were his family James returned home to for holidays. Ed was his mentor and default father who shared many, many of Jimmy's crazy motorcycle adventures with. We would often see each other at Ed's annual 'z-50 Nationals' in Iowa first, and now across the river in IL. The family still honors the Kerker family in local parades, performing various well choreographed riding formations on a fleet of z-50's, with 3 generations of the family riding.

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That takes it back to the very small circle of good people… miss that guy… thanks for the stories… really enjoy them

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

7. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

8. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

9. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

If some enterprising individual (not me) wants to “2xitb”, would they have to define front butt or rear butt?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

4xitb's

Sabre699 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

WTF is wrong with you?!

YamahaRick likes this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

FUPA, or no?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Upper, lower, middle and sides.

14. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

L
    Like a human could reacpast all that blubber to find either. Take a horse or or toilet plunger.

15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im not typing that again.

Wtfiwwy?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You peel back the slabs of fat until it smells like shit, then you back up one!

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

rohorn likes this.
  18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

19. ToofPic

20. ToofPic