1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

or...or..."Sometimes your the bug..sometimes your the windshield." Can you imagine being that crocodile having to explain to the other fellas wth that was all about? They gonna be busting his tits from now on! In my head I always picture wild animals talking shit to each other..

BigBird likes this.
  2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Wild animals talking shit... Yup.

Have you seen the movie "Farce of the Penguins"?
    Think of the Hollywood production, "March of the Penguins", narrated by Morgan Freeman. Then imagine it narrated by Samuel L. Jackson. :crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

"MOTHER TRUCKER, SAY 'IT'S COLD' AGAIN!!! You lost your McMurdo privileges."

ToofPic likes this.
  4. auminer

I hear their beef chow mein is to die for.

[​IMG]

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

8. auminer

When I'm in the dookie truck, they really don't look at me twice. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

They glance, look at the truck, and you can see the thought bubble forming: "Shit, that mo-fo is even broker than me!" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I see homeless people with smartphones around here now, almost daily

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, they can't exactly have a landline now, can they? :Poke:

Saiyan66, smooth and stickboy274 like this.
  11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

No, but if you're holding a 1000$ piece of electronic equipment in your hand, smoking cigarettes from an 8$ pack, what impact is my 1 dollar bill going to make ?

tl1098 likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Seven more people and it's one pack of cigarettes.

black knight likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Try handing those fuckers some food and see the reaction you get.

tl1098, SundaySocial and black knight like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Was it organic?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yep! Especially after they threw it all on the ground and cussed me out. :crackup:

16. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

guy out front of my office sits at Starbucks watching movies on his phone from their free wi-fi.

The genius beggar then recorded himself asking for money for him and his dog on his phone, then played it on repeat through his Bluetooth speaker while he sat in a chair and smoked.

Laziest genius ever.

17. auminer

I do carry a few sample-size dog food bags with me. When I see a beggar with a dog, I give them a couple and a bottle of water. The person made choices that put them there. The dog is at the mercy of his peeps' choices.

And, yeah, most are none too appreciative about it.

CBRRRRR999 and ToofPic like this.
  18. ToofPic

We had a guy in a local pizza restaurant with a stroller nodding off inside trying to stay warm.I thought it was a single over worked father with his kid.I bought him a pizza.He was very appreciative,and almost made me cry.Then his dog peeped out of the stroller and tried to bite me.No kid,just a homeless guy and his pissy dog.I wasnt mad,but later got mad when the manager asked him and dog to leave with his pizza,instead of letting the guy have a few minutes to get warm and eat.

19. ToofPic

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day