1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Novice racer in Expert Practice?

Discussion in 'General' started by dean dufrene, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Who gives a shit? It doesnt make a damn who it is, how fast he is, who he passes or what lap times he runs. It also doesn't matter that "its just practice". Rules are rules.

The groups are setup the way they are for reasons. If somebody wants to do something different, they need to ask an official and get it approved. Not do some sneaky bullshit and change their bike so they can do what they want.

I still say it was a complete, blatant lack of respect for the rules, the org and the other riders and the guy needs to be banned.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes but it totally depends on the weekend - if we think it'll be too crowded we won't allow it. I'd rather have everyone get some decent clean practice than more practice where you can't do much.

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I knew a guy like that once :eek:

4. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

Meee toooooooo oh wait what? :Poke:

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Experience won't keep you from crashing, just ask Rossi.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It does decrease the chances.

7. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Lawnmower Lessons

Cheeze IS H is for horse is if say novice is a front runner [innovice] and runs not dead last in expert is pat the fucker on the back and scold those keeping an eye on the up and comers.

If the cheeze is like smelling like a bunch of fingers were on it and now cup pull weeks later it comes to the race for sandwich is all green mold anshit?

Say, there was lettuce and tomato in on the spreading there of. Say the cheeze is weak, the tomato is soup alone like smells as bad asseeing the green turn brown is bend over, there is shit in the pool and who pee'din the toilet?

Slow, say the 3-amigos made prank at it. The numbers boy got in the way of a more professional attitude like trickle in some up-inn [he's fast] like a comer; or find another venue is take out some pro on a prank?

I say the pro's now enter novice only when the 3-amigos are practicing. Now, play in their sand pile is rub beer dub-dub, 3-men in du'h WEEDS [we play Rossi and bang Honda out of the way].

BRINGIT!

8. 99 Chris

99 Chris CMRA #775

Hey Dean, I say drop his & his father's name. I don't know 100% of the story, and I wasn't there, but I've heard from PLENTY of people. There are pictures of said instance. He taped over his numbers, put a different number on his helmet, and purposely went out in Expert practice without asking permission.

Considering this kid, and he is pretty damn fast, is going to get some "one on one" with DiSalvo this week and then racing the WERA event this weekend.. some of these guys might like to know who it is.

And Whoop, his dad protested for him so he could try to win a championship in CMRA Novice and earn monies, not so he could get more experience. He's getting plenty of that in the WERA events, Ty Howard's Race Academy, DiSalvo one on one, etc.

9. ludachris

ludachris Member

Not anonymous at all anymore. LOL!
    If I were them, I just would have asked. Not worth the potential backlash and scorn. Fo sho!
    Being a fast novice is like being the best bobsledder in Jamaica. It really doesn't matter until you move up to where the competition is.

10. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

wow! never intended or expected this to take flight the way it has! I simply heard a story about this past weekend, wondered what the penalty should be. Penalties are almost never made public like in the AMA and I was curious!

Hopefully lesson learned! There are tons of things surrounding this and I want no part of it! I am bowing out and wish everyone the best!

Tally here I come!!! VROOM VROOM!

11. ludachris

ludachris Member

Good luck in Tally!

12. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

This is the WERA forum... even a 10 lb turd will take flight! :crackup:

13. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

:stupid: Rossi is a pro pushing it to the absolute extreme every race. I believe its a FACT that experience club racers crash less.....WAY less in many cases imo.

14. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

:Puke:

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

inaccurate

16. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

THANKS! :rock:

17. 99 Chris

99 Chris CMRA #775

So Jose wrote the protest letter all by himself, with absolutely NO help from anybody???

18. Really? You knew you were posting this on the beeb, right? EVERYTHING takes flight on the beeb. :D

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

kinda like my first race of the season after successfully petitioning to stay novice and throwing it away on the 3rd lap on cold tires, huh? :D

20. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

What if it's on a giant conveyor belt? :Poke: :D