1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New TT doc

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

https://www.iomttraces.com/videos/racing/religion-of-sports-the-space-between

"The season 3 premiere of Religion of Sports gives you an inside look of life racing at the Isle of Man TT Races. It follows privateer Dominic Herbertson and JG Speedfit Kawasaki's James Hillier, as they reflect on what draws them to this race and why, despite the dangers, they continue to race."

From Executive Producers Tom Brady, Michael Strahan, and Gotham Chopra, 'Religion of Sports' is a Docuseries covering sporting events across the world to answer the question: why do sports matter?

Cannoli, rcmike917, SpeedyE and 3 others like this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Finally, Tom Brady does something that I can give a shit about :D

stk0308, ajcjr and ToofPic like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:D

stk0308 and SpeedyE like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Awesome, thanks for posting that.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I watched it, thought it was real good. Never mind all the bitching in the comments about the editing. The human aspect was what it's about. I'd give it a thumbs up except Mongo never brought the thumbs up guy back.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

there is something that is so addictive about racing that you cant explain to those who only see danger. the feel of the bike when your in tune with it. the rush when every thing is right in your head,and only another racer will understand the feeling. even at 76 i miss the rush and want to still do it. i guess for some the want never stops,

scottn and Razr like this.
  7. ZimZam

ZimZam Well-Known Member

Super. Many thanks, toe.