1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New tax plan.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 26, 2017.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Listen to you two belly aching, yeaaa we should have voted for Hillary!! F'ck yea!!! :rolleyes:

Christ 3 months in and the guy was supposed to undo everything the life long politicians did before him??? Please.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, Killary was a far worse choice. It does not change the fact that the cheeto either did not understand the job or was lying when he made all of those promises though.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Where he has screwed up is backing down on the wall and failure to do anything to get rid of Obamacare.
    Those were the two big issues people who voted for him wanted him to get done.
    You can't fault him for anything judges have blocked.
    And he alone isn't to blame for his failures, some of his biggest enemies are Congressmen.

eggfooyoung, XFBO and turtlecreek like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fuck. Mike is right again.

XFBO likes this.
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

With all due respect, BS!

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, is all that moaning coming from the desk or you?:D

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I listened to an interesting press briefing earlier today where the man being questioned by the White House reporters answered dozens of questions concerning the wall and he did it with pictures. He explained that the budget bill that's in questioned acquiesced on some points both for the Republicans and the Democrats. For example, using the pictures he pointed out portions of the border where work is already going on with money that had already been appropriated but had been frozen by Obama so it couldn't be used. The man's explanation was that about 375 million bucks had been freed up and that more would be appropriated at a later date. In other words, Republicans would come back just before September for more money for the wall.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I live in a world of metrics and those metrics define value to me. My salespeople have metrics they have to meet or exceed. If they dont, no excuses are accepted. You either win, or lose. You dont win awards for tenure, a good attitude, or trying hard. You win them for results and his results (by my metrics) are shit at this point. Of course I acknowledge that the time has been short but again, no excuses. Dont tell me you can hit quota in Q1 and then miss it entirely. That doesn't build credibility or respect.

and FWIW I would vote the Dung Beetle into office before Hillary so dont even go there.

9. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Who's going to pay for it?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Or perhaps, you were too naive to believe them all?

Seriously, how do you not sound like a host on The View? Did "all of those promises" come with a time frame too, cuz it's only been 3 f'ing months?

I'm not saying he's great, however, I'm old enough to KNOW he wasn't going to deliver every single thing he spoke on because NO ONE ever has.......I'm also old enough to think the guy should get half way through his f'ing term before we start lighting up torches to get the mob together.....Sheesh!

I was beginning to wonder who let Joy Behar in the Dungeon. :Poke:

:moon:

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Go wash your mouth out with acetone.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nope. Not at all. Just getting sick of all of the lying cunt politicians from both sides and the people who enable them. What is truly pathetic is that most people that accept the lies of the politicians as "just the way it is". Every election the lies get bolder because people allow them to get away with the lies. What cracks me up is all of the Trump nutswingers that can't see that they are just as bad as the Obama nutswingers that they bitched about when Obama was President. The whole "your guy is always wrong and my guy is always right" bullshit from both wings is what has the politics in most of the civilized world in the gridlocked mess it is in. Do I believe they will achieve everything they promise? No. But like I said, he was either clueless or a liar. I would rather him than Hillary but I will also call him on his bullshit. I have no desire to continue eating the shit sandwiches served by the political establishment.

Pittenger5, jase and ductune like this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And a lot of them (on both sides of the aisle) seem to be fighting him tooth and nail.

Time to start draining that swamp!

14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Well he seems to be meeting his golfing goals, last stat I saw was 19 days of golfing. More than double the previous three presidents combined. With the cost of travel and security to Florida that's some expensive golf. My new favorite line of his is the claim that Andrew Jackson “was really angry that he saw what was happening in regard to the Civil War.” Unfortunately Jackson died in 1845, and the Civil War didn't begin until 16 years later, in 1861, who would have thought that history was so hard?

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, by "history" would the last 8 yrs count along with your lack of government spending complaints???

I mean what was the US debt when your boy took the reins............ and when he left? :rolleyes:

16. Newsshooter

So Who's "my boy"? And how would you know what my complaints were over the past 8 years. I've had plenty of complaints over the past 8 years about the previous administration. It's just low hanging fruit now, and it's easy to push your buttons. This guy makes Dubya look like a genius. :D

jase and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not exactly rocket science, champ, can you cite all your complaints against Barry in the last 8 yrs?

What, NO......so you not wanting be troll during that time frame makes ya mildly suspect on who your boy is/was.....no? Low hanging fruit? Please.

:D

18. Newsshooter

Nope, no quotes available, I was working full time as a photojournalist and made it a personal policy not to comment publicly on politics. I know you think journalists don't have any ethics so you can laugh now. I got downsized and now freelance so I can comment all I want to these days. Habits are hard to break though, I type lots of replies that get deleted before they're posted.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

In all fairness Barry did not really look like a MENSA candidate either. Especially when the prompter went down and he was forced to try to speak in his own words. Trump may say some abrasive shit but he is way better at the ad lib speaking than Obama ever was.

XFBO likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ohhh, so that's your 'story' (pun intended :D) and let me guess, 'you're sticking to it'? So I guess this career swap happened on 1/20/17 huh? :rolleyes:

Isn't cute though how he honestly thinks he has no [hateful] bias towards anything GOP?