1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motoGP and WSBK video pass subscribers

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Feb 24, 2023.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I thought I'd done that but obviously didn't. I'll do it this time.

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

You can scroll within those boxes and see the rest of the videos. Not sure why the scroll bars don't actually show up on yours. I've used Chrome and Firefox and works on both just fine.

3. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

So does my WSBK subscription get me MotoGP too???

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

nope

5. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Once again, dicking around trying to log in all weekend, won't even let me try to reset my password. No response yet from Dorna. Double checked my CC and yup, my subscription renewal did go through. WTF can't they get this to work right. This is the 3rd year in a row that I can't get in after my subscription renewed.

Yes, I should have checked before the weekend, was busy last week and forgot to check it every night.

6. How many logins do you get with MotoGP Video Pass?

A friend and I would like to split it. Can we watch from 2 different devices on 2 different networks simultaneously?

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

You get one login.
    Yes you can watch on multiple devices. Been doing it for years.

Sportbikehunterr likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think he wants to watch at the same time as his buddy.

Sportbikehunterr likes this.
  9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yep. That's what I do. There is only one login.

Sportbikehunterr and HPPT like this.
  10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

11. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Terminology issue here on what a login is. There will be 1 username/password combination which can be used for multiple login sessions on different devices. I’ve never tried on different networks simultaneously but have seen other people post that it works.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I share/ split Motogp and Wsbk wth a friend, he pays for one, me the other. We share passwords , I assume he's watching live at least some of the time I am, never had an issue and he's in Canada.