1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motoGP and WSBK video pass subscribers

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Feb 24, 2023.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Save your money! NBC announced that they will broadcast all motogp races on nbc or cnbc including live coverage of the Cota event.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

i'll pass. they air it when they air it, and I want to see it when I want to see it. no-spoiler page is worth it alone

TurboBlew, cav115, rd400racer and 6 others like this.
  3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

of the race, no qualifying or practice sessions.. and as posted just above, it'll air when they want to, days after you had eleventeen people post spoilers on various social media. ;)

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I’m a cheap bastard though if you stream that channel, it will be available on demand at any time after its broadcast. Besides, we all know that it’s going to be an inter-squad challenge this year by the factory Ducati boys

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Also moto2 and moto3 would be a shame to miss.

6. By the time they air you will, even by accident stumble upon the results. Not to mention we don’t get coverage of practice or q session. Guess it all depends what you want to watch and how you value or do not value that.

cav115 likes this.
  7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

WSBK app is basically worthless IMO. I do everything on the browser. I think live video is on the home page. I almost always watch from this page though:
    https://www.worldsbk.com/en/videos-nospoiler

Yzasserina and SuddenBraking like this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've been on the fence about renewing for a while, because I barely had time to watch any of the races last year, and now they won't even let me, because "Sorry, we are unable to proceed with your purchase as we have detected that the billing address does not match your location." You're making this more difficult than it should be Dorna....

fastedyamaha likes this.
  9. SuddenBraking

Issue I have is they don’t have super sport races on the no spoiler page.

10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Huh?? Have you tried scrolling down? lol They are all on the no-spoiler page. All races and qualifying sessions for all classes.

03RumbleBee likes this.
  11. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

I miss BeIn sports when they had Moto GP and WSBK but I guess that ship has sailed.How long until all sports are subscription based?

BigBird and evakat like this.
  12. SuddenBraking

upload_2023-3-21_22-27-15.png

13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

weird. I have a scroll bar where you can scroll down to see the WSS races:

Edit: I'm not even logged in. I tried on Chrome and Edge and both displayed the same thing for me. It looks like you're on a Mac? I just tried Safari on my Iphone and even it loaded all the SBK(red) and WSS(green) options, though there was no scroll bar.
    upload_2023-3-22_7-21-44.png

03RumbleBee and SuddenBraking like this.
  14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I had issues too and sent an email to Dorna. They responded almost immediately, so give it another chance. I don't think I've ever had my renewal go smooth.

15. SuddenBraking

Let me try on some different devices/browsers and see what’s what.

Appreciate you taking a look, though :beer:

16. Dan Dubeau

Ya, they responded right away, but their suggestion of doing it from my phone didn't work. I tried Monday from my work computer and it went through. Ironic that they wouldn't do it from my couch through 2 different devices because my "location" didn't match my profile, but it was accepted when I was at work 70km away lol. Great security feature.

They sucked me in for another year....

BigBird likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Work credit card zip code?

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That damn near described my experience signing up again. You think they'd make this easy for us. I need to make sure everything works before Friday:D

19. Dan Dubeau

lol I wish. Nope. Everything home address.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You want smooth. Click auto renewal. They’ll pull your payment right on out, even if you cancel it.

Three emails, and week later they refunded me. So, there’s that, I guess.