1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motoGP and WSBK video pass subscribers

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Feb 24, 2023.

1. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

I know I'm bit slow but if you have the MotoGP video pass you get the SBK for free? Or do I have to buy that subscription also?

2. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

You have to buy both. WSBK is only $75 USD at the moment.

3. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

thanks for the info. I have to many subscriptions now so no SBK.

4. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I emailed again last night and had a response in my inbox this morning. It seems to be fixed. I pulled up race 1 and it started to play. I'm not sure what they did, they just asked me to log out, clear the cache and log back in. I'll try to catch the whole race after work.

5. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I ordered the SBK subscription this weekend so I wouldn't miss the first round.

BigBird likes this.
  6. tdoss1980

tdoss1980 Well-Known Member

Does the WSBK app have the videopass like MotoGP? I can only get to past races if I open on my phone in a browser

7. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Go to menu, calendar, then click on the wknd to watch, then schedule. Then you'll see Fri/ Sat/Sunday with the individual sessions and races to watch

8. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Finally got back to me today, seems the fix was to reset my password for WSBK. That was all it took. So far....

9. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks because they force you to have the same login credentials for both, but you still need to buy each individual subscription. I've had no issues watching WSBK though.

10. tdoss1980

tdoss1980 Well-Known Member

Tried that on my android app, but does not let me click on anything to watch. I will reach out to them and see what they say.

11. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I've always subscribed to both and just watched WSBK this past weekend without issue. Haven't tried logging into my GP app yet.

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Thought I was renewing my SBK subscription and I signed up for MotoGP. It's either confusing on purpose or I'm a dumbass...

Probably dumbass.

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

So I have my WSBK subscription and that was all working fine to watch last weekend’s races, etc.

Tried to watch MotoGP yesterday and through the app on my iPad it said I needed to renew my subscription, so I did. However, the app keeps on telling me I need to renew (to be clear, through the MotoGP app and WSBK works as I login through a browser).

Anyone have a fix for the MotoGP shenanigans?

14. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Try resetting your password for motoGP.com

Then reset the WSBK password if it doesn't fix the issue.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Why do they make this so f^&*ing hard? I'm simply trying to renew and keep getting "we have not found this offer". I'm just trying to pay the subscription! Total joke every year.

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Be careful of these tick turds. I canceled auto renewal for MotoGP over six months ago. Today, they f’n renewed me. Bank contacted. I don’t think so Dorna.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I auto renewed today as well. Yay! Less work for me.

18. Got my Motogp renewal today, certainly not getting much cheaper but I’ll still pay it.

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

$155 or whatever it is....I better win the fantasy league

20. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

An Italian friend of mine said the combined stuff is in Europe only.