1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Pre-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 7, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  4. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

I think they’re saying Alex is fourth in a specific category - “movement” on IG.

Vinales was fourth in overall social media impact.

So, end reault - the winningest rider over the last decade on the winningest team of all time has the greatest impact on social media…

Exactly as we’d expect.

What’s actually a little surprising is that Fabio isn’t closer to Marc in social media impact.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, no, no, no, no, no. That is absolutely not what @motion expected. Rossi is leading in the real numbers. The ones they are not showing.

motion likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

goddam right

notbostrom and BigBird like this.
  7. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

8. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Marquez is the new old man. His popularity will continue to rise as his winning percentage (riding healthy) drops and his future wins look like triumphs over adversity and the young guard.

9. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I hate to say it because I don't really care for the guy, but the sport needs Marquez.

ShadowBoxer and BigBird like this.
  10. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

I didn’t either but he’s really shown his mettle since his accident - I’m more a fan now than before.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No ABS on the air cooled Hyper, just stupid good brakes :D

stk0308 likes this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Well, it doesn't seem they are counting Rossi in that article which makes sense since he retired from motogp. but Rossi has over double the followers of Marquez on instagram alone.. I think it shows a lack of social media understanding with the rest of vr46 and younger riders.

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It shows that he’s been involved in the sport for twice as long. How many riders, let alone champions - have a photo of them, as a kid, with the number forty six in his prime?

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  14. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

That's what happens when you've achieved GOAT status in the world you reside in.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

Media doing media things

upload_2023-2-9_14-38-30.jpeg

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Locker room talk.

The towel tips are now wet and they could draw blood...

17. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Calm down there Frenchie. You had the biggest choke in history.

18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Not sure I'd go that far. He never should have been leading the championship to begin with. This past year is what happens when you have to constantly ride over your head to make up for a lackluster machine. I actually think 2020 was a worse look for him. His bike was at least competitive then.

Biggest choke still goes to Bautista in 19.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

YamahaRick and Phl218 like this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Joan Mir: ‘We are struggling, far’, Alex Rins ‘felt something different’

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/1...ggling-far-alex-rins-felt-something-different