1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Pre-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Motogp like FIFA. We'll bring you a race and help you launder large sums of money.

Phl218, SGVRider, YamahaRick and 5 others like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Well, that's one way to 'buy' Suzuki's Moto GP team, at a lower cost, whatever his salary. Now the HRC management just has to listen to him.
    Honder' and 'Zuki kinda listened to 'The Man' R.D. when they hired him to turn their US MX teams around, the promptly shit on him. Look at where KTM is now, world-wide.

BigBird likes this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Once a Wanker.. and IL8APEX like this.
  5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I wonder if MM is going to feel slighted in development. Rins and Mir have a working relationship with Mr Kawauchi.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Kawauchi is a great addition to the team. I’m sure MM93 will welcome someone who knows how to make a bike actually turn and Mir/Rins gotta be thanking God the HRC turd has light at the end of the tunnel with him.

Once a Wanker.. and BigBird like this.
  7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

But remember, at the end of the day, it's still a Honda. So don't start counting your chickens yet.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

9. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

BigBird and cbush like this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

Lin Jarvis doesn't want the world to see how much the M1 is going to suck ass this year, because they haven't done anything with it except a new camo paintjob.

12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

In a sport that is fighting to stay relevant, this was a really stupid move. Especially since travel plans and hotel accommodations were made a long time ago.

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  13. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

yeah but..... Jarvis: “The camouflage livery is no accident, Yamaha is ready for war”. :Poke:

SGVRider likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

Yamaha ready for hide and seek. Don't worry Jarvis, nobody will find your bike in the middle of the pack. Not a lot of tv coverage for 10-15th place.

SGVRider, YamahaRick and Phl218 like this.
  15. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

It's a test and the bikes are ridden by the test riders. I don't think it will provide much insight into how the season is going to go for one team or another.

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I feel like the biggest things tests tell us is that they don't tell us shit. I feel like damn near every prediction that came out of last year's tests were wrong except for the Yamaha being a pile of ass that only one person could ride and the '21 Ducati was still awesome.

'22 Ducati: severely lacking development on there being strain between the A rider and the factory over it, potentially killing their season before it even started - they won the championship
    Honda and KTM made huge leaps and bounds in development - both still proved to be uncompetitive piles
    Suzuki got their top speed sorted out and were probably going to be the strongest contenders against the Ducs - finished the season mid pack in terms of manufacturers
    Aprilia was at best still only 2nd from the bottom - possibly the 2nd best bike on the grid if they can get their reliability issues sorted

Rising likes this.
  17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I'm excited for the Beast/Pecco battle. I hope Enea wins it.

Seiko likes this.
  18. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how Enea handles the sprint races. He typically has more speed at the end of races.

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Agreed. Makes me wonder, is he simply really good at conserving tires but can leap frog to the front at will if tires weren't a concern? Or is he one of these guys that struggles on full tanks and takes half the race to get in a rhythm and start making moves? Guess we'll see.

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

So is the 2023 fantasy league just going to be the Sunday races?

phillyfinest likes this.