1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Speedfest I Laguna Seca - July/8-10

Discussion in 'General' started by motodog650, Jul 6, 2022.

1. cornbread421

cornbread421 Well-Known Member

Ummm, she came over on to the other bike. Kids fast though no doubt

2. cornbread421

cornbread421 Well-Known Member

Motoameryamaha

3. 418

418 Expert #59

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

lol

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That's because he has a partner that asks him really good questions that he can use his knowledge and experience to answer. Robbie Floyd does not own that skill set or personality. I wish that they don't bring him back, but if they do, leave him in the pits to do interviews and stay out of the booth.

6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Looked way more like Max was trying to make a move up the inside.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Only track I ever got to ride a real aprilia rsv and a Harris yzr and watching the race was painful. Laguna is the only track that makes me wish for the past (road Atlanta sure as shit never will).

when I’m dead and cremated I want some of my ashes thrown into the corkscrew. In winter. As traction for the corner workers ‘cause I wasn’t worth a shit around that place.

TurboBlew and G 97 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly. No Idea. I just enjoy Roger and his input. I’m not as concerned with how he gets there, as you point out, just his responses. The dude is good. Roger needs more booth time. Period. He’s good.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yo Einstein…..in winter? It doesn’t snow there. :crackup::crackup:

Traction in the rain? Ashes wash away

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Id ask if this is still an option.
    https://www.brickorder.com/mrls/mrls.html

11. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

I was wondering why there were no medical people at the crash site when you could see Kayla looked in some pain. Then the ATV picked her up with the moron sitting on the tailgate holding on looking like he was going to fall off. Yes a very professional series.

12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Petrucci could have been there in under a minute...

badmoon692008 and rapidzrx like this.
  13. henry_carlson

on the second view it certainly looked like she moved into him.

14. henry_carlson

holy hell man, you are not joking the rider was there for what seemed like an eternity clutching her arm

rapidzrx likes this.
  15. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

She obviously needed medical!

16. Boman Forklift

I kinda agree, but even if they disabled 1 cylinder like AFM does with 600’s to create a good, low cost level, 450 class, the crank effect of a 1000, is significantly more pronounced through switchbacks, versus the 600.

17. Boman Forklift

That’s great, same equipment and spec? What tires and fuel do you run in CRA and AFM?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  18. Boman Forklift

well that has to be old because weather tech has been the track sponsor since pre Covid. I think Scamp was out too, but maybe they managed to stay involved? I just remember a few years back there was a lot of controversy at Laguna, but they are past that now because the county approved spending something like 10 million to build a bridge for people and golf carts and I think a repave too.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

And Cody was on the outside which she may or may not have felt. Really glad they both were able to walk away. Looked really sketchy for Max there at first, then Kyla going in with both bikes...oof. Gus and the fast local guy too. Both had some nasty highsides. Hope everyone is able to grid up today and keep it safe, but awesome as usual.

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Seemed like a lot more highsides than normal yesterday. What gives? Bad traction at that place?