1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Speedfest I Laguna Seca - July/8-10

Discussion in 'General' started by motodog650, Jul 6, 2022.

1. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

how many times are they gonna let these turds oil the track and ruin the rest of the days schedule before they wise up and move all their practices and races to the final events of the day?

rapidzrx likes this.
  2. emagremrofni

emagremrofni Member

No kidding. Absolute joke for these stunts on national level racing.

backbone and rapidzrx like this.
  3. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

Speaking of turds, lets hope Robbie Floyd doesn't show!

4. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

they need to pick up weigandt full time, even with his all MX background he's leaps and bounds better than floyd and whatever dude is announcing this weekend.

5. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

Who is that guy? I remember him from I think the Speedvision days

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. Weig is great, even though he hasn’t been involved long he’s does a great job.

7. dammyneckhurts

dammyneckhurts Well-Known Member

A Moto America Bagger showed up at my local track for a 2 day trackday event. Day 1 he dropped oil and 1 person crashed in it. Day 2... he dropped oil again and 2 people crashed in it.

If this was the first Bagger issue I had seen at a track day I wouldn't be making this post, but it's been a consistent issue pretty much every time I see a bagger types at the track.

8. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

"For more than 35 years Greg (Creamer) has provided play-by-play, pit reporting, radio commentary and public address announcing for Formula One, Indy Cars, IMSA, Ferrari Challenge, Porsche Cup, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, SCCA (Sports Car Club of America), MotoGP, AMA and various snowmobile series, as well as historic and vintage racing series. Among his more notable positions, Greg has served for 13 years on the FoxSports broadcast team at the iconic 24 Hours of Le Mans in France."

9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Kinda doubt they can afford him full time, tbh.

10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

This guy in the box is not bad. Add Weigant for the pit duties and you have a solid team. And weigant needs to stay for Greg White and JP coverage.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

If you’re at the track, stop by SP8S Racing pit and say hi! I missed the Q1 cut by 0.152 seconds so I’m looking for another second or two in Q2 at a minimum!

Nathey, G 97, jd41 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Is there anybody you can talk to for some pointers?

Wait I think you have a R7?

Bryce is a great guy and will help anyone out in my experience. He and Tyler were teammates for a couple years. I would suggest walking to his pit and telling him it is Rob Linders fault you are talking to him.

See if he has some track pointers for lines and any setup advice. If he needs any cash for it, which I doubt but he does run a bike prepping business, I will cover the first 300, or I will cover a rear tire for you this weekend.

You need to make this field, you can do it!!!

13. 418

418 Expert #59

Scholtz back on the gas.

evakat and Britt like this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

@Monsterdood i texted Byrce this morning after this post at 9:21 and he said yes he will help you out at 10:15. So go get some help!!!!

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Just saw the Coleman/Herrin incident. That was a doozy. Herrin smacked Coleman from behind and both go down. MotoA says Coleman hit a false neutral.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

17. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

BP is on a mission

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Great ride by Corey in STK1000. Good clean race.

Geoff May is a stud. Heal up dude.

Shakey Byrne hanging out on the grid? Rider coach? Team owner?

MELK-MAN, G 97 and Ducman851 like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Man, Prince needs a full time ride. Heart goes out to May, he was ridding balls out, at least the baggers have hydraulic clutch’s. LOL
    When is Moto America simply going to make Superbike more of a Stock 1000 and be done with it. More bikes on the grid,
    more cost effective,
    more better racing. :D

Roger is awesome in the booth.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Moto America needs to reshuffle the SuperSport class. Why in the world would any rider be on a 600?
    So a class that’s suppose to be based on equal equipment and lower cost has become just another mini Superbike class. Why not allow neutered 1000s at this point. :rolleyes:
    Wayne, I hope you are paying attention. :(