1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA 2023 Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 29, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

yep all good testing today again. the motoamerica article about the test yesterday mentioned it

2. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Yep. They pulled it down

henry_carlson likes this.
  3. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Alt Link to the fire :

SundaySocial, JBall, Waterboy and 2 others like this.
  4. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

5. prm

prm Well-Known Member

So Attack Yamaha is testing, testing, testing. Westby burned up. No mentions of a Ducati superbike rider testing. Other big names can’t even say what they are riding. Not exactly indicators of an exciting season. Maybe Cam P will test Jake on occasion? That’s the best I can come up with.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I know the crew chief for Westby is a composites guy and I *think* I remember seeing on Instagram or something they were working on a new fuel tank- when I saw Chuck say in the video it was a new battery system, I thought "well, at least it's not the fuel tank!"

Glad they got it put out quickly so we can focus on the memes and jokes. (The Westby Yamaha is LIT, etc)

7. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Can B is going to take it this year no matter how much defenses Yamaha tests

MachineR1 likes this.
  8. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

Many, many moons ago I worked for a company that made aftermarket bodywork. They were also making composite fuel tank/airbox's that housed dry ice to cool the intake air, working with formula extreme/factory guys maybe? I am probably not supposed to say anything haha - does anybody still do that?

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

MotoGP used to have dry ice compartmented in the fuel cans as I recall- Dorna put a stop to it, I think. Was written about in RRW of course. Maybe this should be the next frontier in development for Twins Cup? :crackup:

10. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

While that would be some great PR for BMW I don't share your optimism. I'm just hoping he'll make it interesting.

11. Gumby647

Gumby647 Señor Member

That's what I'm hoping:beer:

PMooney Jr. likes this.
  12. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

You know, I'm pumped to see Beaubier back in the paddock and the BMW looked good last year. But when I initially heard that he was coming back, I hoped he would be on a a GSXR.

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I hadn't even considered that but that would have been awesome. Between him and Elias, that would have been about the best team you could ask for in terms of developing the Suzuki back into being competitive. That said, I think they still have a couple killer riders this year.

lopitt85 likes this.
  14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Is the motorcycle completely off the ground? I see light under the rear tire. He is literally flying.

[​IMG]

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Jake Gagne quit school, because they got recess and he don't play!

SundaySocial likes this.
  16. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Maybe that’s what Herrin was talking about when he said Richard was cheating!

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The bike must be lighter than air?

19. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

Hump at nattarG?

20. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

That was taken at Buttonwillow in California