1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking to buy setup CRF150R for mini-moto near the DMV area

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by WallyWiff, Oct 29, 2022.

1. WallyWiff

WallyWiff Active Member

looking for a setup race bike for mini-moto.

I'd be really happy if I could find somthing with suspension setup for a 200lb rider but I cant be too choosy.

full exhaust and upgraded brakes would be nice too. PM what you got.

2. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

Do you have a preference for 12" or 17" wheels?

3. WallyWiff

WallyWiff Active Member

It'll be my first mini moto so I have no experience on 12's that bring said I currently have no preference.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

FWIW, if you find what you think is a good deal somewhere else, don't be afraid to grab it. Just talk with the seller and if they are active on here or whatever site you purchase off of, that will really help. I always used Uship and never had a problem.

While my son was coming up I probably bought at least 8-10 race bikes online and had them shipped. The worst that happened, one guy told me a RS125/85 conversion had a 6 piston Brembo and there were no good shots of it in the pictures. It ended up being some other brand, I don't recall what, and it still worked so it was a non issue.

I was more screwed on a SV650 race bike I bought, that I went to pickup. After driving almost 8 hours I decided to go through with the purchase anyway, versus burning time to find another and possibly be disappointed too.

I find online purchasing, people are much more willing to be your truthful eyes and ears, versus when you show up and they hope you don't notice all the bad stuff.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

6. tech1234

tech1234 Well-Known Member

I have a setup 150r in NH. 17's, ohlins, 450 brake, etc. haven't listed it for sale yet

deep likes this.
  7. tech1234

tech1234 Well-Known Member

here's a pic

Attached Files:

• 150r.jpg
      150r.jpg
      File size:
      506.7 KB
      Views:
    scridercoach likes this.