1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a set of rs125 wheels

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Timo Geary, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Timo Geary

Timo Geary New Member

As the title says I'm looking for a set of rs125 wheels, complete with rotors & cush drive. I'm just an old guy looking to get back into it but I don't bounce back up like I used to. Going to build a CRF150R.
    Thanks for looking.

2. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

Are you opposed to just lacing up some 17" hoops to your existing hubs?

3. Timo Geary

Timo Geary New Member

Not at all. Just like the way it looks with RS125 wheels on it. You have a set hoops for sale?

4. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

I sure don't. I was just curious, if you're okay with 17" spoked wheels they are the "easier" option as there is no need for custom spacers and brackets (not to mention the difficulty of finding 125GP or Moto3 wheels) to make everything work.

There are also lots of brake options if going the spoked route, from 250mm up to 320mm rotors with 2-piston and 4-piston caliper options.

5. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Timo meet 73motoparts. 73’s pre assembled wheels (17” & 12”) are great for the price, and save you the aggravation of building your own. Their wheels can be built with tubeless option as well. 73 also sells hoops etc to build your own if you enjoy the aggravation.

https://www.73motoparts.com/product...et-with-buchanan-s-spoke-and-tusk-impact-hubs

6. monkeyfist

monkeyfist Well-Known Member

7. punchsponge

punchsponge Well-Known Member

8. I_boogie

I_boogie New Member

I have a set