1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather lettering/ stickers

Discussion in 'Tech' started by ibidu1, Apr 19, 2021.

1. ibidu1

ibidu1 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, ive been out of the game for awhile. Can anyone tell me where are guys buying decal/logo stickers for their leather suits. Are stickers easier than sew on patches?

2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

3. ____Kurt____

____Kurt____ Active Member

https://www.gpleatherworks.com/
    Contact Brian over there. He's a great dude and his products are great. Customer service is top notch.
    I use him for all my leather logo needs.
    And Dan @ Sportbike leather services for any suit tailoring. Again, second to none craftsmanship.

4. ____Kurt____

____Kurt____ Active Member

5. ibidu1

ibidu1 Well-Known Member

He does some nice work! It appears he does printing on leather, is there any way of getting printing on a vinyl sticker and somehow with heat. With a google search I came up with this company https://apexclan.com/motorbike-leather-suit-stickers/ But there designs/graphics are limited as opposed to gp leatherworks

Don't motogp teams run stickers aswell and not standard patches, for weight reduction
    Heres a video on it

6. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

motogp has logos printed on their suits to save weight

ibidu1 likes this.
  7. ibidu1

ibidu1 Well-Known Member

Ok that makes sense now, I was curious as how were they able to make the stickers stick so well without peeling.

8. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

$40 fixed price shipping to the US!!!

9. cosan

cosan Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if GPLeatherworks are still active? I’ve reached out a few times with no response. Any with any other recommendations? Thanks.

10. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Same here but with out any response either.