1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Largest cougar ever?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Didn’t know you were Cambodian, learn something new every day :)

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He's too short to be Cambodian

Canadian Bacon and SundaySocial like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nah, bro. I didn't get my manhood took. Hell, I was barely 15, didn't have it yet, but I had enough crazy to dissuade attempts.

More of a reform school type of situation.

4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Being a “ward of the court” used to be much more common ...

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Oh, this was fully the machinations of my incubator and her then-current penis wearer. o_O

But that was long ago. I went through angry, I went through bitter, I went through self-destructive.... I've found that moving on with my own life is much more satisfying. :beer:

But bitch still ain't welcome at my door.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  6. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

No need to pack. If you see him, he's not interested in you. If he's interested in you, you'll be dead before you have time to draw.

7. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I'm not totally convinced of this. I have several friends who work in forestry and have been stalked by cats in the woods. Almost all of them said that they "felt" they were being watched long before they saw the cat. If you are paying attention, your instincts might warn you in time to save your @$$.

noles19, ToofPic and Yzasserina like this.
  8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Im not billy bad ass of the woods,but i did grow up hunting and fishing most of my life.My dad raised me to eat what we killed.Maybe a kitty could get the drop on me,I don't know w/o doing it first person..I CAN tell you a fn Bobcat is the most quietest animal in the woods when stalking.Ive had one walk under my tree stand years ago and made zero noise on dry leaves.They don't fudge around! It was scary how he/she was just there!!

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

"Duh...Rachel Hunter

Good tune by the way.