1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Wyman Racing partners with Yamaha Champions Riding School

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by KWyman133, Mar 10, 2014.

1. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Kyle Wyman Racing partners with Yamaha Champions Riding School

JENNINGS, Fla. (Mar. 9) -- Yamaha Champions Riding School (YCRS) is proud to announce a new partnership with Kyle Wyman Racing for the 2014 racing and school season.

YCRS will extend their marketing efforts through KWR race programs, most notably their recently announced Millennium Technologies Yamaha Daytona 200 effort. Kyle Wyman will also guest instruct at numerous YCRS schools in 2014, which now operates full time out of New Jersey Motorsports park, located in Millville, N.J.

"I can't wait to guest instruct at the Yamaha Champions Riding School," said Wyman, owner of Kyle Wyman Racing. "There is no end to what you can learn on a motorcycle, and I plan on going out and learning a lot myself, and hopefully passing on what I can to YCRS students. I just love surrounding myself with people that are passionate about motorcycle riding and racing, and I invite everyone to come ride with me and all the instructors from YCRS when their schedule kicks off in April."

"We have worked with Kyle in the past and have seen first hand his efforts in our sport of motorcycle road racing," added Ken Hill, lead instructor at Yamaha Champions Riding School. "Not only is he successful as a rider but he is also breaking new ground with his growing race team and marketing outreach. We can't wait to have Kyle work with us at YCRS."

To follow Kyle's career, visit www.facebook.com/kylewymanfans

To book your next YCRS experience, visit www.ridelikeachampion.com

--30--

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats!!

3. ped

ped Banned

congrats

4. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

5. jeffr1ey