1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kobe Leather suit package deal LIMITED TIME

Discussion in 'Other' started by gpracer15, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Javcc

Javcc Well-Known Member

Is there any 2 pc suit??

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

If you make it to Nashville Sep25-26

I'm a big fan of my Carbonstar leathers and gear and big supporter of how Chuck and Scott are trying to help out fellow racers here.

If anyone's interested in checking out the quality of the leathers/back protector/gloves I'll be at the Nashville race this weekend. Dark blue Navy SeaBee's bike #670. Yup, I'm THAT slow guy... but I look good doing it :D Feel free to ask me about great gear and even better service. Then I'll direct you back to Chuck and if need be, Scott.

Scott, are you still with 'fastlap.com'?

~Rwood

3. dexxx

dexxx Active Member

Just wanted to share my experience..............

Ordered my suit through Scott and got my suit in 2 days the fit was perfect and the gloves and back protector are a great addition.

The quality of the Kobe gear is very good and I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer. So if you're thinking about purchasing or your on the fence about it, just do it. There customer service is great.............

4. cbr rob

cbr rob Active Member

Curious if anyone knows if Scott is out of town or ??? Wanted to grab this package deal but had a few questions. Phone keeps ringing so I can't leave a voice mail and no response to email. Not a huge deal but was trying to get these ordered before our next event rolls around.

-Rob

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Sorry guys, Scott talked to me yesterday and he is out of town and will be back Monday. If anyone needs immediate attention please call 1-888-Fastlap and ask for Jesse or Kathy. Otherwise, contact Scott on Monday!

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I believe there might be a chance on a 2 pc. Contact Scott on Monday about it. Thanks!

7. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

Just want to give props out to Chuck D for hooking me up with this killer deal. Also, Scott got me fitted perfect over the phone and Jesse boxed and shipped the stuff so I got it the very next day.:up::up:

Thanks a million guys..suit looks awesome and fits great.

I feel like it's gonna make me faster too, LOL...I guess we will see at Barber next month.:D

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

you can check out www,KobeUSA.com for most colors available. Not all color choices are on the website. Contact Scott for sizing and other colors.

Thanks!

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

A few more happy customers! Thanks to all that have bought suits. I hope you enjoy the protection!

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

11. terri

terri #137 crew chief and mom

Is this deal still available? Can you order at the GNF?

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I had to much going on to make the GNF.

Yes the deal is still available.

13. Nats23

Nats23 New Member

Is this deal still available? :confused:

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yes it is!

15. PlayHard

PlayHard Well-Known Member

leathers

Deal still running?

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yes it is.....:up:

17. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread but I can't seem to find the "dragon" suit anywhere on the website - all it shows is a dragon jacket or pants - no race suit.

Are there photo's of the dragon available and I know you've mentioned to ask about other colors above whats shown on the website. I was looking for a mainly white/black suit - do you know if any of these are available in that color scheme?

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Contact Scott w/Kobe 706-654-5623. He can answer all of your questions. Yes there are some items/options not shown on the Kobe site that are available. That site is being reworked and will be up soon. Also if you dont see it on the website please ask Scott about colors and/or options.

I believe the Dragon only comes in black but double check with Scott please!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  19. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

20. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I spoke to Scott this morning and sadly they don't have a white/black suit as of right now but I was impressed by his approach and will look him up if I ever need another suit after this next one.