1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Definitely!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Every shred but one.

The end.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bottom line: Justice Kavanaugh was the most investigated and vetted candidate in Supreme Court history and came out squeaky clean.
    Gonna be some butt hurt libs when Ginsburg retires next year and Trump gets his third appointment in 2 years.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are one patient man, Nigel. :D

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's a dark and stormy day. I'm killing time.

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

his mentioning 'legal truth' is so convincing. lol Imma have to look that one up in a legal dictionary just for kicks now.

but even when a definition has been written with the utmost authority, we are not obligated to agree with it until we have sub scribed on paper that we are in agreement with it. [authorized]

until then, its all just practicing law from the bench racers. carry on.. lol

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Get it straight, sucka. :moon:

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If it please the court, I would like to submit into evidence my sworn testimony that it is indeed daytime at my current locale.

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Interesting thing about Senate hearings.......

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Need pics

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

He should probably gain a better understanding of what constitutes evidence.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not difficult. The testimony of those saying Ford is beyond wrong is evidence. But so is her testimony.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His understanding is perfectly fine. However the anti Ford fools here don't get it :crackup:

I think she was lying, I have thought all along she was lying (not sure she knows it, girl is a hot mess in a lot of ways), doesn't change that her testimony is evidence....

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's tough to insist on a legal definition of evidence when no court was involved and thus no judge to ascertain the admissibility of evidence.

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

the court is of public opinion of which most have no common law.

THAT IS

what this (and the CIA she is an agent of) is all about.

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So we all pretty much agree she was lying. We all pretty much agree there wasn't any evidence that supported her testimony.

So we are all just arguing about the definition of a word. Brilliant. Meanwhile Rome burns.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, Rome ain't even smoldering. People kept trying to incorrectly call Dave out on his proper use of the word evidence. It was really a stupid move on their part and they continue to try and run with it for some reason.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

His definition is debatable

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

As this thread has proven. Anything is debatable. What I want to know is why people think it is worth so much effort to debate it.

20. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Mongo, if one more mother fucker in here suggests they understand the definition of the word evidence, when if fact they do not, could you please either lock this thread, or better yet, change their name to "evidence."

For fuck's sake, even Robby Bobby knows what the word means!

scottn likes this.