1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Send him off to Sweat lodge retreat, maybe change his attitude.

2. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

What ever gets said here really doesn't mean shit anyway. This is not law anyway. I love Josh, He's a good kid. He has made bad decisions . I know all of us have. Especially before the age of 30. Other guys on other teams have the right to fuck w him. Mind or Physical ( like parking him in the season finnaly last year,not to gain posistion,but just to fuck with him) I don't support that behavior at all! However! I see Danny has left him alone. especially on the track from what I saw.. He earned all my respect for that .!!!

Anybody that say's bring it pussy. should get bitch slapped. I really don't like that coment,

Carry on :D

3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Are you calling the internet a liar? :tut:

Thinking someone is a douche and not respecting their skill/accomplishments are 2 different things.

I respect Josh's skills/accomplishments but his personality has cost him. In any professional sport your personality is 1/2 the package. Chris is a perfect example... not the fastest guy on the grid but after I talked to him for a bit I became a fan.

Chuck needs to reel him in and give him a reality check. In the real world he would have been fired from an employer for representing them so badly. If I were Chuck I would fine him heavily for his actions and poor representation of my brand. If it happened again I think he would be looking for a new ride. You can only sell yourself out for wins for so long before the entire Team is tarnished. Hayes is the poster child for what a professional athlete should be, unfortunatly the image of your brand and Team is only as good as the person getting the press.

4. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

WERA West is the shit. :beer:

5. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

Just watched it...looks like who ever had it waiting for him did make the water accessible? (closed off) without him having to do it himself......When you only have litterly 4 seconds you don't have time to fuck with it. looked like he didnt have time to drink anything.....I would've been upset too

6. bloodso

bloodso Well-Known Member

This kid has been acting like a douche on the track and off it. He's getting what he deserves.

7. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Hellloooo. There's the proof. Gay & Lick.

Yep. Totally gay.

8. caferace

caferace No.

From about an hour ago...
    Good move. :up:

-jim

9. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

haha. so he's finally listening to someone about pr now

10. Trimmed Jennis

Trimmed Jennis Well-Known Member

yeah, and calling somoene a piece of shit is so much better... :rolleyes:

11. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Aren't there times when calling names isn't, "name-calling"?

I don't think people, "hate what happened". I think they hate what he did.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

getting off twitter and facebook is not a great move IMHO, as that is the way the new generation communicates.

Knowing how to use it properly for marketing is an entirely different thing.

13. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

It's quite clear he doesn't know how to use it properly for marketing and not making himself and everything his name is attached to look horrible, so getting off of those things is probably the best. He can have a PR person do things properly instead of doing it himself telling off fans and acting like a complete asshat.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. SurfingRools

late news of the year brought to you big a giant yellow feathery thing

16. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

...and the number 3.

17. SurfingRools

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Who said that?:rolleyes:

19. TarzanMan

TarzanMan Well-Known Member

Long thread!

I don't really follow AMA or WERA, but this incident has a lot of people talking.

Mr. Herrin, whom I have never met, is pretty clearly an ass. Even douche-bags have close friends and confidants that they don't treat badly, but actions speak louder than words. Those of you who say they know him and say that he is "one of the best people you know"... well, you must be in sh*tty company indeed because tweets, interviews, and fb comments don't lie.

None of this affects my life much, but if the opportunity ever arises, I'll be sure to give Mr. Herrin and his ilk (be it sponsor, fan, or press event) a wide berth.

Here's to hoping he doesn't cause any more accidents.

20. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter