1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings GP 8th, 9th, 10th

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by river rat, Dec 20, 2010.

1. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

leaving in 10 hours! all loaded up! I can't remember,but is their power there still? Also what is the gate time again?

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Gate closes at 10pm. Opens at 6.
    Power was working in the pits last time (mid Dec)...at the expense of the rv poles I was hooked too. :(

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

What Turbo said about the gate, except it opens at 7, not 6. Mary the gate lady is notorious for leaving a bit early at night, so give yourself a cushion if you're coming in late.

If you're bringing the RV, there's one 50 amp in front of the tower. There are three thirty amps in that same area next to the tower between pit in and pit out (those are on the other side of the fence, so bring a long cord.) There are plenty of 30 amps in the field in the turn one area. Mary the gate lady will have a map of the electrical hook-ups at the gate. Choose one when you come in and get the key for the box from her.

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Man....I know... I have been busting my ass on this thing. I didnt line up a rear shock soon enough. It should be here tomorrow...well today. lol Its nearly 3:30am. Anyway... if that comes in before I leave, I may bring it and finish it at the track. lol

Good info. Thanks. I have only been to Jennings once and it was only my second time on a racetrack period. lol Two years ago actually... lol