1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immaculate 2018 GSXR 600 ( Make an Offer) ! / Raleigh North Carolina

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Greg Ben, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

2018 GSXR 600 for sale. Please private message me any/all reasonable offers. Bike is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Bike pictures listed below bike description.

SUSPENSION
    – FGK 217 NIX 30
    – TTX GP Shock
    – Springs .95
    – FC001 Kyle Racing Ohlins Fork Cap Extenders
    – Fork refresh by Witchkraft 02/2021

ENGINE
    – K&N air filter
    – Translogic Intellishift (iS4) Quickshifter
    – R-77 Stainless Full exhaust w/bracket and tune
    – Shift - EVO-S70-STAR
    – Case covers

BRAKE UPGRADES
    – Brembo Corsa Corta RCS 19
    – CoreMoto custom brake line +1”
    – Versah brake pads

ADDITIONAL ADD-ONS
    – Frame sliders
    – Front sprocket (15)
    – Rear (45)
    – Vortex Rear sets
    – ApexMFG GP Clip on 50mm
    – Pirelli Trackday Supercorsa front/rear
    – Hotbodies bodywork
    – Motion pro throttle

Bike had one low side under cold weather/tire conditions. Was riding the bike the same day, no major damage, just some scratches on the gas tank (please review pictures). S1.jpg S3.jpg S2.jpg S4.jpg S6.jpg S7.jpg S8.jpg S9.jpg S10.jpg

Attached Files:

• S5.jpg
      S5.jpg
      File size:
      414.1 KB
      Views:
  2. wylder99

wylder99 Member

Hi Greg Ben,

I'm looking for a track day bike; yours looks great. Can you give an idea of what you're asking for yours? Haven't bought a bike or aftermarket stuff in a while and yours has plenty, hard for me to guess on a fair price to offer and don't want to offend with something lowball. Happy to speak/negotiate directly in private email if you prefer ([email protected])--

3. nicholae

nicholae Well-Known Member

Please text me 7278047220

4. wylder99

wylder99 Member

Hello Greg Ben-- bike still available?

5. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

Yes, it’s still available

6. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Is bike still available ? Do you have a price or are just trying to get offers?

7. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

Yes, just had a deal fall through it last week. I was initially was trying to get offers, because you know how it is; you can never recover what you have into these bikes. I thought this would let me get real feedback from the market on what the bike is worth, but instead I got a bunch of messages stating that I forgot to put a list price (lol).

This bike is like new, clean title, I still have some of the OEM parts. However, due to a job transfer the bike was just brought to Denver a few days ago. Between the cost of the bike, and all the new OEM parts, I have around $20,000 in the bike and was looking to get about 60% of that value.

Will9465 likes this.
  8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Well, damn. I might have been making a drive to NC for this........Denver is a little tougher.

9. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

If you're interested we can attempt to come to an agreement and I could have it shipped to you.

10. leemer628

leemer628 Well-Known Member

PM sent

11. A42

A42 Member

Text or call 4135283208