1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im getting fiber internet!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, Mar 13, 2023.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Except if you lived in Alabama

2. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I had to maintain and condition ISDN circuits for ESPN during some of the Cleveland Indians games.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Fiber internet is more regular.

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

We have had it in our place in Northern Ontario since Halloween. at least now I can stream things, surf, and have mutliple users with no issues. still cant get peacock and several other broadcasts (without jumping through a bunch of hoops), due to restrictions in canada. working on a vpn router, to avoid all that crap. Ski

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Fios is the best thing ever. Same speed all day long. Tried Optimum for less than 3 weeks and returned to Fios.

They actually gave me a 200/200 plan for $39.99 for life when returning, and I actually get more like 300/300.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I had DSL and it would cut out at below 30 degrees. The company would come over and test the lines during the day when it was warmer and say there was nothing wrong. FIOS fixed that.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

We recently just switched to the Verizon 5G internet. We had fiber previously and it worked great but the Verizon option was significantly cheaper. It isn't as fast as the fiber but we have not had any issues with streaming on multiple devices at the same time.

BigBird likes this.