1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

The wife or the gun?

2. Apparently both.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

upload_2023-3-20_11-56-10.png

Figured it was pertinent.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. I just sent me local gun store an email telling them to let me know when they get a P320 Spectre Comp Blackout in stock. When they get one, imma go get it.

I feel bad about having so many transfers coming in there lately. I haven't actually bought a gun directly from them in over 2 months. So if they get one of those, ill get it from them.

5. GixxerJohn011

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/sigs-new-p320-axg-legion-comp-shot-show-2023/

this thing should be out soon…just sayin

6. GixxerJohn011

I had to double check but I was pretty sure I didn’t stipulate “or” in there. “Both” was already assumed.

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

They charge you for transfers?

8. StaccatoFan

9. 70yamahaR5

70yamahaR5 Well-Known Member

After many years and many pistols, the CZ75 compact is my favorite.

lizard84 likes this.
  10. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

I had a difficult time deciding between the CZ Shadow 2 and the Sig P320 X-five Legion so I asked myself, WWGG do and picked-up both. The feedback here was spot on and while each has its own "personality", I like both for different reasons.

Thanks for the feedback

RonR, Razr and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Yeah, but they cut me a deal and only charge me half price of what they normally charge.

12. Great call. Now we are getting somewhere. :D

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

WWGG......I'm going to implement that idea into my erryday thinking.........slow poke guy trying to decide what pair of gloves to buy.....get he fuck outa my way.....I'm buying ALL of them :D

14. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I'm pretty sure I don't make enough $$$ to implement the WWGGD lifestyle. I'd be homeless in a day.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  15. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Rolled the dice and picked up a 322 today....bonus was optics ready and being able to dry fire it but came down to how it felt in my hands.....hoping it shoots as good as it feels...

Next to my 226 for scale....

9EF73C98-E003-4660-B530-2FF63AEBBB42.jpeg

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I picked up some over time for some extra fun money and they swapped the good captain with a guy who SUCKS. I am going to earn this money and buy something for me .

MachineR1 likes this.
  17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Trying to resist a Tisas 1911 45ACP Stainless on gunbroker, I’m weakening.

18. StaccatoFan

They are fun for distances up to 10 yards. Make sure you load your mags so the lip of each round is not behind the following round or you will have a malfunction. For less than 10 cents a round. You cannot beat it.