1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like to get high....

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Feb 23, 2019.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Just got this RZR 1000 Turbo LE....I broke it in the suspension properly today.

[​IMG]

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Does it have a tag on the back that reads SENDING IT!!!??? :D

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Crazy bastid! I don't think i've had my turbo over 35 mph yet....let alone hitting some sweet jumps.

I'm gonna depend on you to grab a Honda Talon and give a full report. A comparison of sorts to the RZR. I know the Honda isn't turbo'd but the Honda tranny may make up for less HP.

4. Larry would be proud.

5. John Branch

John Branch 90125

How does the old spine feel ? Looks cool but my back hurts just looking. :cool: Unfortunately for me I pay the price when hitting the dirt.

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That would be the perfect jump for a RZR if the landing zone was an open mine pit.

7. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was going to be about Afroman. What ever happened to that guy after he punched the chick in Mississippi anyway?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That punch merely refreshed his 15 minutes of fame. Wasn't he already mostly forgotten by the time that happened?

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He's local here and actually friends with my brother in law. I think he still does shows occasionally. I think.