1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much does a divorce cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by RR_Kid, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

as if EVERYTHING with a woman isn't conditional...

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know, I knew you were a dishonest bastard. But that quote is some of your best work yet. Placing the smilie where you get makes it look like I am having fun at her expense. :D

3. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I am just trying to capture the spirit of the moment. :D

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I tried to play it out slowly once, with a young lady who I knew had been though a rough patch. When I hadn't "taken advantage" of her on the third date, she decided I was queer and quit seeing me altogether.

5. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Cannoli PMing you again? :crackup:

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

did not :p

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am still married to the only exception I made to the three dates and you're out rule. Some rules weren't meant to be broken.:D

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

No he hasn't. :p

9. paistes5

What's this three date rule you speak of?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No sex by the third date=no fourth date.:D

11. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

so you ended up with "No sex by the third date=a no sex marriage"??? :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I broke the rule. There is no explanation other than I was smitten and the courtship period was too short.

13. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

What?? Say it ain't so! I'm sorry to hear it Chris.

14. paistes5

Oh gotcha. Glad I haven't broken that rule. :D

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

The difference is, his rule is sex with a woman :Poke: :D

16. paistes5

Where does it say that? :moon:

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Niiiiice...

18. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

WTF? I have not had a conversation with anybody in French since 1969, and I read her statement as:
    "Une vrais femme ne refuse jamais de baiser... du moment que l'homme lui donne se qu'elle aime, elle seras toujour la pour lui "

Which I understood to mean, roughly, "A real woman never refuses to fuck. When a man gives her what she likes, she will be there for him forever." Did I get that about right, Frenchie? Now that is a bit self-contradictory, I agree.

OTOH, guys will screw anything that will not bite them fatally, except a woman who they are tired of screwing. It comes back to that biologically-hard-wired imperative to spread the seed far and wide. That assures genetic diversity in the species, a necessary characteristic for any population to thrive.

(FWIW, Papa, I have met Frenchie a couple of times. She's about as cool as a person without 'twig and berries' can be :) Not that it matters to this discussion, but she's pretty cute, too...)

19. [​IMG]

20. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Well, You got the translation correct... a REAL woman never refuses to "FUCK" (man That word bothers the hell out of me hahaha) when a man gives her what she likes... she will be there for him forever" yes A bit self-contradictory but yeah... You know me... I say what comes to mind. I don't BS nor pretend to be anything I am not.

Do I like to start shit.... Hell YES haha joking... I don't... I just don't like to be put in a "switch off" category :crackup:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008