1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda Ridgeline

Discussion in 'General' started by jdhaasjr, May 13, 2011.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I have two wheels for when I'd like more acceleration and/or velocity :p

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Any of you homos touch my stuff, I’ll kill ya. :Poke:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lighten up Francis.

pickled egg likes this.
  4. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Ahh I thought the turbo was still hybrid. Either way, you have to buy the most expensive model they make to get 4k, otherwise you only get 2k towing. 2000 lbs from a truck. That's absurd.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

It isn't a truck, it is a car with an open bed to put stuff in instead of an enclosed trunk.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So it IS a worthy successor to the original Maverick

7. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Appears to be some notches in the bed sides that will serve that purpose...

Maverick_Bed.png

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yep. There they are.
    Now to show all the skinny jean wearing soy boys how to use those. Maybe ill go do demos at starbucks, yoga places, etc....

rd400racer likes this.
  9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I thought you could get the regular engine and towing package in the mid trim level, maybe even the base model, but I haven't spent too much time looking into them. And 2K towing is plenty for me.

But, as much as I like the Maverick, it's still $25,000 more than my paid off Rav4.

10. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I drove 800 miles to Georgia and back last weekend to pick up a Ducati engine (from a guy that has a collection that makes Boccarp look normal) and as I pulled off the highway in Louisville my AT light came on. At almost 200K miles, I'd say I got my money's worth out of it.

Found a 2020 Ridgeline with 10K miles for a great price in Cincy and snagged it this weekend. So far, I love it. Bye bye to the Titan and Pilot, this perfectly replaces both of them. And no, I won't miss driving a full sized truck at all.

[​IMG]

Yes, I was drinking Saturday when I took this pic:D

[​IMG]anonymous image upload

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

congrats! newer is almost always better.

rd400racer likes this.
  12. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Nice! What's the real world gas mileage supposed to be like on these?

13. rd400racer

I've seen reports of up to 30 highway, but I think around 25 is more like it.

14. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

Congrats, I thought that was you on the Ridgeline forum with the trailer hitch question.

rd400racer likes this.
  15. rd400racer

Thanks. Yeah, I know I'll be hauling bikes soon so I want to make sure to have the proper hitch height.