1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey SpeedyE I saw a racoon in the back yard I think she's single!

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 13, 2022.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Love you, Garth! (You are/were/are Fast too :) )

Picture043.jpg

G 97 likes this.
  2. SpeedyE

ToofPic, 27, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

27 and SpeedyE like this.
  4. SpeedyE

You good dude, britx, Good Dude/heart <3

britx.JPG

G 97 and britx303 like this.
  5. britx303

I’ve liked raccoons since I was a little dude with my shirt tales t-shirt………circa kindergarten:D Oddly enough my main sporran is a raccoon I tanned and made myself, but it came from a friends trapping service and he had to put it down as it was too aggressive. He gave me the pelt

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  6. britx303

I’m not in my eyes, but I do honestly try to be. Especially to animals. I do appreciate that though. So where in the heck are all these raccoons in these pics? Yours?

G 97 and SpeedyE like this.
  7. SpeedyE

= you are a Good person ;) <3

I used to raise orphaned raccoons/animals, till I got sick (c-ptsd symptoms started in august 2014) and then my body/immune system started shutting down ... I miss all the babies :)

2 babies x (4).jpg

britx303 and G 97 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah man, same. I’m glad to hear that you are doing well man. You crossed my mind several times buddy. :) 8B9A6B91-C40B-4997-B581-48706BC9A661.jpeg 606C704A-4E00-44B2-99E3-0D108E6456DF.jpeg EA254CC0-39C7-47AE-9193-A56699523A35.jpeg BF3CE0BD-C845-42F1-953E-7D7C0DA99F8B.jpeg

Strictly catch and release. Opossums are cool. I get way too many coons so I relocate them. Here is a big Buck that was recently in my back yard. He came back with his brother another night but I couldn’t get a pic of them. I live in the middle of a suburban hell hole of houses but my small pond attracts all kinds of wildlife. Ducks came back 11 years running. I get all kinds of wildlife, it’s awesome.

beac83, Steeltoe, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  9. SpeedyE

I love you Garth, prayed for you many times.

Thank you SteelToe and all the rest of ya for making me Smile today.... Love you guys! <3

27, ToofPic, britx303 and 2 others like this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Non of y'all had a squirrel?? I had several gray squirrel growing up. Great fun and personality. My uncle's and cousins were pulp wooders so they were always bringing home baby squirrel.

G 97 and SpeedyE like this.
  11. SpeedyE

<3 Toof <3

297065_2434120056206_878126223_n.jpg

0307121538a-300x225.jpg

c2.jpg

2 babies x (35).jpg

britx303, ToofPic and G 97 like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

cha0s#242, britx303, ToofPic and 3 others like this.
  13. SpeedyE

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. SpeedyE

Sounds like you ate my stolen, I mean liberated, Muscovy duck's brother :rtfrb::D

ToofPic likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

No squirrels here... one summer on the Rez an elder came to watch us work every day for the Cherokee Challenge and he had a baby squirrel that rode in his shirt pocket! It was still so little it wasn’t very cute yet, like baby rabbits all mouse/rat looking... he’d hold a peanut in his fingers and it’d poke its head out and get them... was cute the old dude had a buddy... I called him Bullwinkle... don’t remember his name or the squirrel’s...

SpeedyE and ToofPic like this.
  17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Sounds like my dad; He was always telling us stories of different animals they had on the farm growing up in N GA.
    He had a flying squirrel, and a pet crow he traded a baseball glove for. It would steal your car keys out of the switch and hide them . It liked anything shiny. Sad ending for the crow. They use to give it moonshine in cornbread, and one day it staggered out onto the road and was ran over. I have always wanted a crow,they are considered the smartest bird in the world and I promise not to give it alcohol.

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I love dogs. Got one chained up on the air bnb I'm staying at in Nassau. been feeding him chicken wings and ribs, he is living the good side of life

SpeedyE and ToofPic like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

The collective, colony, or hive learning, forget what it’s called is absolutely fascinating. Telepathy or subconscious knowledge, someone will tell us the proper terminology... is so other worldly compared to the standard ignorance of human race in general. I do see the irony in my inability to use the correct words but it’s early and I’m running on fumes this morning... need to fuel up with some rev juice :D

ToofPic likes this.
  20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Instant eggnog maker ? :D

ToofPic likes this.