1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Armor, etc...

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by wheelsup, Feb 2, 2023.

1. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

Getting rid of all our leftover stuff. Everything is in storage in Franklin, NC but we're frequently in Gainesville, GA via Dahlonega. The list is as follows:

HJC Jorge Lorenzo helmet LG worn but like new $100

AGV Tricolore helmet XS worn but like new $100

AGV Sport Leathers US44 worn great condition just been in storage for a couple of years knee pucks come pre-ground includes Alpinestars back protector and Hang Dry suit dryer $300

Hein Gericke FEMOTO Ladies' suit US4 worn great condition knee pucks come pre-ground includes Forcefield Sport Lite II back protector $200

AGV Sport Gloves stingray, carbon fiber, pinky/ring finger sewn together LG10 $50

Alpinestars SP2 Gloves S $50

Bilt Techno 2.0 ADV bluetooth helmet LG $150

Bilt Techno 2.0 ADV bluetooth helmet XS $150

Joe Rocket mesh jacket black/green fits male 6'0 190# has chain lube spatter up the back but otherwise great condition $100

Joe Rocket mesh jacket black/gray fits 5'4" 120# female great condition $100

Sidi boots black 10.5 great condition $100

Sidi boots black/white 7 great condition $100

Photos won't upload for some reason but I have lots of them so just let me know what you're interested in. Thanks

P.S. The AGV helmet, AGV Sport leathers & gloves and the SIDI boots are all in my avatar

jasonhise likes this.
  2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

What size are you for the leathers? Height/weight/build? Not super familiar with their sizing charts.

3. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

6' 190# long-limbed athletic (when I used to ride). I wear a 47 suit jacket and these fit me just the right amount of snug.

jasonhise likes this.
  4. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

That was supposed to say 46

jasonhise likes this.
  5. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

Btw, my 1371 son is deployed to Okinawa but is currently working with Delta out of CSTC Fuji doing God knows what. Semper Fi.

jasonhise likes this.
  6. jasonhise

Literally wearing my “I survived Mount Fuji” shirt today. Combat Engineers are pretty solid folks. I am 5’9” and 170 so it’ll probably be too long and loose for me. GLWS and Semper Fidelis.

7. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

:flag:

jasonhise likes this.
  8. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

Dammit. Just realized the black SIDI boots are 10s. For reference on their sizing I actually wear an 11 in street shoes.

9. jasonhise

Shot you a PM about the boots due to the size clarification.

10. jasonhise

Payment sent for Sidi boots.

11. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

Black SIDI boots sold

jasonhise likes this.
  12. jasonhise

Boots arrived quickly and as advertised. Thank you again sir!

13. kpshreve

kpshreve Member

Hi Wheelsup, are you still selling the AGV suit with back protector (pictured in your avatar)? Can you ship to Delaware 19711?

14. wheelsup

wheelsup Member

kpshreve I sent you a pm. I think.