1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate Crome hoaxs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 30, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The girl was young and stupid. I applaud the response from her parents when they learned the truth.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Shows a lot of character from her family and zero from her. She needs public punishment to stop the racial slandering of innocent people. She could have ruined the lives of those three boys, there needs to be a penalty that is large for that.

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So many of these since the victim olympics got really competitive. Victim of racism goes a long way towards medals but unfortunately, it rarely ever actually happens so it has to be fabricated. Here's a couple from recent memory but there are soooo many more like this:

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...glary/85-81f68e61-3be5-4beb-bb3e-7bd849274a68

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/jackson-hate-crime-arson-joly/2978003002/

Also remember the almost daily college campus hoaxs over the past couple years.

tl1098 and gixxerreese like this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Based on the school head’s statement, nothing will be done.

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I hate crome too. It weights the bike down, and if you don't keep it polished your an assh......oh not talking about that, are we? Sorry. Nevermind.

K51000, Chris, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  8. gixxerreese

Wow there it is 371 fake hate crimes. They serve the purpose intended. It gets reported and never gets the attention when proven fake. So people that don’t do their own research and trust the media. Only hear the reporting of the hate crimes and how racist America is. They don’t ever know it’s all fake.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Still on the first page of a thread started about the reporting of a fake hate crome.

10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

11. gixxerreese

Talk to me when they sensationalize the hoax reporting like the original claim like wtf does this have anything to do with her getting her hair cut off and why place it at the end of a article.
    Vice President Mike Pence’s wife, Karen Pence, teaches art part-time at the school. It garnered national attention earlier this year when it was revealed that the school has a policy banning gay students and parents.

The-CNN-Wire
    ™ & © 2019 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.

12. Chino52405

I have no idea why there's an article about Pences wife getting a haircut nor what it has to do with hating crome hoaxes, but it's your thread. Go nuts.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm confused.

14. gixxerreese

Can’t you read it’s in the end of the article about the hoax. Why, sensationalism theres no extra words it’s just she lied move along. Why not talk about how she lied and defamed some young christian males. Nope silence.

15. gixxerreese

@Chino52405 you know your attitude of always trying to find something wrong with what someone post. Rather then engage in conversation about the topic at hand. I’m am clearly talking in the original post about the fact that these thing go unpunished. Yet you chime in and attack how it was in the news. I never said it wasn’t reported. I am clearly talking about the lack of punishment which leads to more and more of these cases. Yes the media helps by sensationalizing each case. Oh look it these white kids cut this kids hair off cause they are racist. Oh Pences wife teaches there and they don’t allow gay people at a Christian school. No wonder it’s full of racist. Girl lied it’s over on to the next outrage. I will give it up to the parents very understanding and genuine apology.

16. Chino52405

I engaged by showing you an example of a fake hate crime that was reported on when you said it never happens. Apparently you found it annoying it was in the thread you just created about the report on the fake hate crime.

Kid fucked up and made national news. Sorry you didn't get the vengeance you desired. If it helps, I think Kim Foxx is a piece of shit and Juicy should be in jail. Not sure I feel badly for the CPD or Rahm with their complaints of wasted time and cover ups.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

America, a country so great that racism has to be manufactured via fake hate crimes while liberals rejoice.

cav115, K51000 and laich528 like this.
  18. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Dont be a chromosexual...

cav115, K51000 and blkduc like this.
  19. gixxerreese

W
    Juicy should dam well be in jail. Your misunderstanding me when I say it doesn’t get reported. I should say the correction doesn’t get the same hype. I feel because of that and the lack of reporting is sending this out of control. And the other piece in op is why do you want there to be hate to the point where since it is not happening you feel you have to fake it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing needs to be done by the school, the parents need to handle it. She didn't break school rules. Now the law as far a falsely reporting a crime could be different but 12 and stupid like that shouldn't put her in jail or the like.