1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gingerman, Wednesdays at 5:50-8:30

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by hellbent4gravel, Dec 12, 2007.

1. r6ryan

r6ryan Well-Known Member

Yup, I did this quite a bit last year. No paramedics. Only cornerworkers at the flagstand, turn 3, and right after the right hand sweeper in the back. VERY LOW STAFFED EVENT. No med unit, no tech inspection (rider or bike). It is the owner simply putting a few people out there and opening the track for some practice and that is it.

By the way, here is a link to their website, looks like bikes with still only be allowed on Wednesdays.

http://www.gingermanraceway.com/events-calendar/evening-test-tune-7

2. swiftscott

swiftscott Active Member

Monte:

I understand the paramedics point, and guys showing up should be aware that there are no paramedics, no tech, and it's not well staffed.

In my case, it was myself and another racer who I've raced with for several years and trust completely. I'll take that scenario with no paramedics any day over riding on the street with Ms. Soccer Mom in her SUV talking on the cell (also no paramedics standing by)

If some Wednesday night a dozen Squids show up, I'll just pack up and go home.