1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

homo sapiens or homo erectus? :D

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That one made me spat. lol :crackup:

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

:stupid:

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

[​IMG]

They look like the ones who tried to strong arm rob me twice when I was pulling up to my house late at night.

Don't know if they look like the ones who busted out my window last year, or punched a screw-driver through my car door, so they could get inside and ransack and steal my sh*t the other night :D

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:stupid:

I'll admit when I'm wrong, and this was that one time. :D

6. Lawn Dart

The one in the middle looks just like one of the kids from The Wire.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which one? :D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sucks when you use it so early in life.:D

9. charles

charles The Transporter

I'm tellin' ya, these kids get around!

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Chris Bodicker, AKA: 'Bodie' ....RIP

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't see it.

12. Lawn Dart

All of them. :D

Kidding... I was trying to find him earlier. The one who took care of his little brother. I'm going completely off of memory here - I haven't seen The Wire in a while.

13. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but as far as I'm concerned, a medical examiner should determine what his decisions are while still in his medical theater, and not change them after the fact. It gives the appearance that someone has pressured him into changing his decisions to favor a case's outcome. If he can't be trusted to make a definite, and honest, decision, can his ass.

15. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

From a prosecutorial aspect..this case is sounding a lot like the Duke rape case. Once things settle down, and the facts are examined.... the political nature comes out, and people get canned for it...

of course...this happens AFTER all the lawyers get paid...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I disagree. Upon more research and more consideration anyone can change their opinions. Especially on opinion based issues such as how long before someone actually passed away or how any drug could have affected their decision making (which is a pure guess anyway). I would put more trust in someone willing to say their first opinion wasn't correct and was willing to change it as they have more info.

17. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Who didnt see that coming. If the prosecution had a whiff of a chance his idiotic testimony torpedoed that like a German U boat. Im guessing he was fired because no prosecutor would ever again put him on the stand pretty much making him useless as a ME.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You could very well be correct. To me however it causes some serious doubt about the person's credibility.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?