1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I love the part of the story, "Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic". Really? That was even necessary? Like any other part of the damned article was. Wow.

2. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

:crackup: I actually saw a video of a black pastor speaking about this.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It is necessary to keep things fair and balanced since the media always refers to "Obama, who is white and black".

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know that. But I did read the opposite more than once in this thread. Apparently, the folks in the courtroom had seen evidence the public was not aware of, and they were in a better position to determine that Z-man was justified.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think the people saying that are talking about the small amount of actual evidence the media shares to those who aren't able to spend all day every day of the trial watching it.

There definitely was a lot of stuff produced at trial that we obviously didn't see beforehand - however most had already decided their stance and of course evidence won't change that :D

6. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I've never heard the president referred to as anything other than African-American. It just goes to show how biased the media can be to suit the agenda.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with you on this. The media does not report on the minute details of the investigation as to exactly what happened, and in what sequence it happened. The media typically only covers the high points and words it in ways that will advance the story in a more "provocative" way. The jury has the investigation reports in their hands and do see that stuff.

8. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...von-martin-unveiled-in-florida-state-capitol/

Titled, “We Are All Trayvon Martin,” the painting shows Zimmerman firing a gun at a hoodie-wearing figure. The painting features a mirror to signify that the shooting could have happened to anyone. There is also an image of Martin Luther King Jr. with blood trickling down his head.

Artist Huong unveiled the creation during a sit-in to protest Florida’s so-called “stand your ground” law.

According to WFTS, Huong hopes the painting can be displayed in Washington, D.C.

9. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I don't get how this is allowed in our state capital building.........

10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

As if I don't dislike this state enough already.....
    Cheers, Lee S.

11. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm alive. Just in case anyone was worried. Wasn't me.

Edit: On a more serious note, how f@ckin' sick is that? You were bored? Seriously? My god, I hope all three of you rot your little asses in hell.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well it seems like I read they would be eligible for the death penalty. Since life seems to mean so little to them I guess they should get it. Fucking low life scum bags..

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just the opposite, they can't be eligible for the death penalty due to age.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Damn, that's really too bad. What a senseless killing. I would like to hear the opinion of all the people that were outraged about martin getting his ass shot while trying to assault somebody while this guy was truely innocent and doing nothing wrong. Oh ya, this is different.

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It wasn't a hate crime. They just felt like killing whitey 'cause they were bored.

Now, if it were 3 bored white youths and the victim happened to be black....

19. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

....and ofcourse the classic "NRA is to blame for this for the lack of background checks...."

Sorry, those boys didnt walk into the local gun shop and legally purchase that firearm so leave NRA, the "lax" gun control and legal firearm owners out of this.

and on top "my baby boy didnt do that, hes a good kit, sure he was in trouble with the law before, but hes a good kid..." :rolleyes:

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

They hate runners! Lazy low-lifes had to take a car to shoot a guy out for a jog. Where's Kenny!?