1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati chimes in...

Discussion in 'General' started by ahrma_581, Feb 24, 2023.

1. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

So your a hater on the best platform in WSBK and MotoGP

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Nope, thats redpilled.

Woke is cheering for the Empire in the star wars movies.

nowayout likes this.
  3. I dont know what you trying to get at with "best platform".

But I hate all electric vehicles, regardless of how many wheels they have or if they are involved in racing or not.

ShadowBoxer and MV Rider like this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Anything with a motor, any motor, is good & fun for this lazy ass....

cpettit likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it is dungeon material.

6. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

How can you say “fuck Ducati” when clearly it’s the best platform in world superbike and MotoGP.

Also on the Ducati note I doubt they (Volkswagen) would make a crappy electric racing motorcycle.

So….

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

There is sympathy in physics.

8. The "fuck Ducati" was more of a throwback to how I always say "fuck _____" when anyone puts out an electric vehicle...ie "fuck Tesla".

I also highly doubt Ducati would put out a crappy electric racing motorcycle. But the quality of the bike is irrelevant; it is electric, so fuck it.

Bugslayer likes this.
  9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Probably worth remembering what Chris does for a living and then his sentiment towards all things electric suddenly makes more sense :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

meh.

electric bike tech and performance is alright.

woke hipsters and brainwashed green deal church goers fapping their brains out over it is not.

since the string pullers have already put that shit on the agenda, it's inevitable, no matter how you twist and turn it.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

real spiritual wokeness following an awakening is far superior to nowadays "woke a.f." headlines programmed into sheep's brains . both have next to nothing to do with each other - other than the term

Bugslayer and Gorilla George like this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I am just glad that with this thread I was able to stimulate open, intelligent discussion on this topic.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Broome is the proverbial old man stuck in a young man's body. When he does actually become old, I wouldn't want to live on his block.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don’t worry. He’ll buy up the entire block, maybe even the entire neighborhood if you piss him off. ;)

15. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Just because its new doesn't mean its better. Americans are ate up with this.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Explaining it ruins the inside joke for the rest of us…